2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

Tom Weaver overlooked again by Des Hasler. He must be playing terribly in Q cup for them to pick Chris Randall in the halves over him.

Tom Weaver overlooked again by Des Hasler. He must be playing terribly in Q cup for them to pick Chris Randall in the halves over him.
Weaver must be injured, he didn't play QCup last weekend and hasn't been named by Tweed this weekend either. It wasn't like Tweed were travelling poorly either, they put 50 on the defending premiers in Weaver's last game for the Seagulls.

I'm curious to see how Des injects Kini into the game. On paper Kini/Brimson/Foran/Verrills seems like the play but Brimson has been so effective at fullback it seems like Des is tempted to stick with him even if Randall sticks out like a sore thumb.

I chuckled at the team 360 put up for the Panthers for the players they've lost that they have developed.

It included Kikau, Capewell, Pangai Jr and Hosking.

Don't get me wrong, I think they and us should be rewarded for the development we do but come on, those four guys were not developed by Penrith.

On a separate note, if Graham stays as host, I will be watching again quite a lot more and seems they have listened to the fans, Ritchie has disappeared.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • dirtyharry
  • Maroon4life
  • Santa
  • Mister Wright
  • sooticus
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.