2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Which halfback would that be though? There aren't any good ones off contract.
Yeah you have a point, although there are some options. Ben hunt from 2026 onwards maybe, or even make a play for Sam Walker for 2026 and see if they agree to a player swap for fitita for 2025. There was also word a while back that Jerome Hughes wanted to return home so could be an option

The Roosters have reportedly made a 2 year offer to Dane Gagai. The Knights have offered 1 year with a potential option for a second.

Blaize Talagi has failed to activate his 2025 option with Parramatta. He has decided to test himself on the open market. this decision is reportedly related to the strength of the Eels future roster

The Roosters have reportedly made a 2 year offer to Dane Gagai. The Knights have offered 1 year with a potential option for a second.

Blaize Talagi has failed to activate his 2025 option with Parramatta. He has decided to test himself on the open market. this decision is reportedly related to the strength of the Eels future roster
Talagi is a good young player. Certainly worth a look for a number of clubs. Parramatta who are desperate for decent backs have really treated the kid poorly IMO>

Talagi is a good young player. Certainly worth a look for a number of clubs. Parramatta who are desperate for decent backs have really treated the kid poorly IMO>
It’s smart business testing your value with clubs like the roosters shopping for some backs. Parramatta really need to keep this kid, their junior development is lacking on what it should be so they really need to be hanging on to the young guns they do bring through.

Fifita joining the Panthers is exciting even if I don't like them. I gotta give it to him, he has absolutely nailed his contracts so far. Good motivation for Brisbane to be permanently stuck to the top of the ladder like Melbourne and Penrith, huge advantage when it comes to signings.

Dane Gagai has rejected the Roosters, instead re-signing with the Knights. he didn't want to u[root his young family and move them to Sydney.

The Roosters will now reportedly turn their attention to Reimis Smith who is off contract at the Storm

Dane Gagai has rejected the Roosters, instead re-signing with the Knights. he didn't want to u[root his young family and move them to Sydney.

The Roosters will now reportedly turn their attention to Reimis Smith who is off contract at the Storm

At this stage in their careers, Smith is probably pretty much equivalent anyway.

His quotes about WHY he's going to a top-tier team are too fucking funny too. Something about people will say he hasn't learnt his lesson if he goes to a lower team, so he HAS to go to a top team with good systems etc.

Of course. It's other people's fault he can only go to a top tier team.

Massive fuckwit. I was on the fence about wanting him back but I was wrong. Hope he helps Storm implode, but I have a feeling it will be the other way around somehow.

His quotes about WHY he's going to a top-tier team are too fucking funny too. Something about people will say he hasn't learnt his lesson if he goes to a lower team, so he HAS to go to a top team with good systems etc.

Of course. It's other people's fault he can only go to a top tier team.

Massive fuckwit. I was on the fence about wanting him back but I was wrong. Hope he helps Storm implode, but I have a feeling it will be the other way around somehow.

Yeah man I was too but with the caveat he proved himself and was cheap. He clearly hasn't proven himself so the second point is null and void. He's still clearly an idiot.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.