2019 Broncos Line-up

I'm laughing, not in a rage. I just want you to back up what you say. The only emotion I have laughter.

And again, I haven't even bought up Glenn being a workhorse. I'd say you are the one looking stupid because you aren't even getting right what I've been saying. I've never made any point about Glenn being a workhorse or not. At least get it right when you are making claims.

crazy-laugh.jpg

Something like this?

I've actually been watching the game for a while and have the ability to retain knowledge. I can then move onto the next step of formulating an opinion. I then have the right to express it.

I have no issues with your opinion, it's your failure to back up how you came to it that's got my interest.

Anyway, I should have left it before, and I will now. You can't get blood out of a stone and you clearly won't or just can't show me how you came to your conclusion based on your stats.

Just remember, just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I don't still love you.

The way you handle opposing views makes you look stupid anyway.

Way too emotional over the subject of whether Glenn is a work horse or not.

Do you just sit there in a fit of rage bashing away at the keyboard?

It's just Glenn dude

Glenn sucks!

I've actually been watching the game for a while and have the ability to retain knowledge. I can then move onto the next step of formulating an opinion. I then have the right to express it.
Totally agree. I go to most matches at Lang Park and like to keep an eye on play not necessarily being broadcast in the camera lenses and I do form an opinion that I can’t back up with statistics. That doesn’t mean I’m necessarily right or wrong although you do hear some supporters that are spruiking your sentiments in the walk to and on the bus back to the club. I must say Bennett and his game plans or lack of them have received their fair share of criticism over the years on that very trip. I agree with the ideas of anyone happy to formulate an opinion not based on static’s or media attention. It’s the Rugby League supporters way basically isn’t it? A game of footy coming away with your own ideas.

Liam Cox
Verified account
@LiamCoxTV
EXCLUSIVE - With @SSFCRABBITOHS facing salary cap pressure @burgessgeorge has approached Anthony Seibold about joining @brisbanebroncos - more details coming up on @7NewsSydney [HASHTAG]#7news[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#nrl[/HASHTAG]

Gorge is the better twin isn't he? I'd absolutely love to have him on board, we'd have the best pack in the competition easily with him in our prop rotation.

If he was as good as he can be, consistently, he's a $700k/ year player.

If he plays as good as he did last year, some excellent, some shit, he's a $450k/ year player.

I don't know what he's on down there, but if he can be signed on $300k-odd per year, with Souths chipping in some on top, we should try to make it happen. We need middle forwards more than we need edge back rowers.

Gorge is the better twin isn't he? I'd absolutely love to have him on board, we'd have the best pack in the competition easily with him in our prop rotation.

He is the better twin but not very consistent, but I would love him onboard. As long he stops dropping the ball every 2nd hit up and giving away dumb penalties.

I don't think we particularly need him, but he could comfortably take the Tagatese / Mago bench role no worries.

8. Lodge
10. Ofahengaue
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Staggs
15. Fifita
16. Haas
17. G.Burgess

Sounds good to me.. Will need to offload Glenn and/or Kahu though.

No thanks. Too many errors. Will do my head in watching him drop it all the time.
I am happy with Haas, Carrigan, Tagataese and Fensom competing for 2 bench spots. Mago too.

Last edited:
@Unbreakable looks good, same side i’d go with.

burgess had a good year in 2018 and he’s still only 26 years old. so maybe he’s turned the corner, or maybe he’s due for a season where he drops the ball more than he catches it. I don’t mind whether he comes or not, seibold is probably in a better position than anyone to make the right call.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Culhwch
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.