2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

There will be some annihilations in the finals
And i will love every minute of it.
There are some real pretenders this season skating through on the lucky draw and injured opponents.
I reckon Cowboys, Raiders, Dolphins and Knights will all come undone before long.
Same with the Doggies and even the Sharks.

I reckon Manly will collapse on the back of some super unnecessarily complex and overdone gameplans courtesy of Siebold.

But at the end of the day, i just hope everyone plays just well enough to keep the Rabbitohs on the Spoon.

I just wanted to note something...

The dolphins have faced the
Titans in their 1st game without tino, the Broncos without Reynolds, haas, etc etc etc etc, the eels without moses, and are gonna face the knights in their 1st game without ponga and manly in their 1st game without DCE and olokuatu...

Meanwhile we played penriff the game BEFORE cleary was out for 5 weeks. And Munster, Hughes and a couple others in their comeback game FROM injury.
I know this is luck but the skewed "draw" the nrl "randomly" puts out every year just amplifies it as well. Ladder positions are not going to be a true indicator for premiership favouritism this year to a certain extent. There will be some annihilations in the finals
DCE and Olokuatu return against Brisbane too lol. I don't mind, it's gonna be an interesting game.

Kent needs to grow the **** up. I don’t know what he’d be on, maybe 300, 400K? He’s not some twenty year old footballer - he knows what’s at stake with behaviour like this. Or maybe he just thought he’s untouchable.
He’s the first guy to slam footballers for behaving like this. It’s genuinely embarrassing that Fox have him back on tv. He just doesn’t deserve the role anymore.

Penrith have played 7 matches and in 5 of those has their opposition had a backline player off injured in the first half

were the 2 matches where their opponent didn't lose a backline player in the first half their 2 loses by any chance 🤔

Active Now

• Jazza
  • barker
  • Mr Fourex
  • Browny
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Rambstien
  • Harry Sack
  • Morkel
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Culhwch
  • Rowdy124
  • kiwibronco
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Matheos
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.