2024 State of Origin discussion

Maroons a bit thin at prop with Flegler looking like he will struggle to get back for Origin 1.

Collins, Cotter, Hopgood, Fotuakai, Carrigan,

Who am I missing?

Welch, Jensen, Hetherington, Kerr, Arrow, Molo and Joffa - these are your options in addition to the above.

I'd have Arrow over all of the next in line guys, he's always done well for QLD.

Shame about the injuries, a middle rotation of Collins, Tino, Carrigan, Flegler and Cotter would've been up there with the best we've had.

I'd have Arrow over all of the next in line guys, he's always done well for QLD.

Shame about the injuries, a middle rotation of Collins, Tino, Carrigan, Flegler and Cotter would've been up there with the best we've had.
Don't forget Tom Gilbert. He's a weapon

Don't forget Tom Gilbert. He's a weapon
Could you imagine the aggression that would be coming from a forward pack with a middle rotation containing Collins, Tino, Patty, Gilbert and Flegler... Cotter would be there too, but he's not super aggressive like those previous 5.

I don't get why Dearden is considered a set and forget for the next man up in the halves. He has two try assists all season in one of the best attacking sides in the comp and he barely kicks in general play. He's playing fourth fiddle in the cows spine atm.

I don't get why Dearden is considered the next man up in the halves. He has two try assist all season in one of the best attacking sides in the comp and he barely kicks in general play. He's playing fourth fiddle in the cows spine atm.
Dearden is made for Origin. Just ask Selwyn Cobbo.

I don't get why Dearden is considered a set and forget for the next man up in the halves. He has two try assists all season in one of the best attacking sides in the comp and he barely kicks in general play. He's playing fourth fiddle in the cows spine atm.
Ezra has a leg up on Dearden ....IMO.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • Volvo Driver
  • Wolfie
  • Alec
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Horseheadsup
  • Harry Sack
  • mitch222
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Yem
  • Culhwch
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.