RUMOUR Anthony Milford to the Storm

So milf 7 and kodi 6 will be our future halves then ?

I can't actually answer that question. Certain things need to happen (or not happen) for Kodi to be in the halves next year for The Brisbane Broncos. I am just making an educated guess about where and who he will play for next year. And I absolutely think he will do a fantastic job and so do others inside the Brisbane Broncos. Anthony and Kodi would be very dangerous together playing for an extended period of time. Enough time to get to know each others game and work well together. I love this team!

Not believable until it has the Smokin' Joe seal of approval

I can't actually answer that question. Certain things need to happen (or not happen) for Kodi to be in the halves next year for The Brisbane Broncos. I am just making an educated guess about where and who he will play for next year. And I absolutely think he will do a fantastic job and so do others inside the Brisbane Broncos. Anthony and Kodi would be very dangerous together playing for an extended period of time. Enough time to get to know each others game and work well together. I love this team!

Sounds like either way we are headed in a good direction. Would it be worth trying to bring jayden back aswell.

Whats your thoughts on milf and knik as our halves joe ?

I don't hate it mate. I think that's probably the way the cards will fall. There is a few irons in the fire though, and most suggestions that have been thrown up in here have been discussed.

There are some good young halves coming through, but they are very young. Talanoa mentioned a couple who have big wraps on them at the club.

Ash Taylor isn't dead and buried. He still talks to Wayne a lot and has mates at the club. Until he is announced at Titans, I wouldn't give up hope on him.

I don't hate it mate. I think that's probably the way the cards will fall. There is a few irons in the fire though, and most suggestions that have been thrown up in here have been discussed.

There are some good young halves coming through, but they are very young. Talanoa mentioned a couple who have big wraps on them at the club.

Ash Taylor isn't dead and buried. He still talks to Wayne a lot and has mates at the club. Until he is announced at Titans, I wouldn't give up hope on him.

Cheers joe !

HE still hasn't signed.thereis no announcement wtf are they doing waiting so another storm team can come in and steal him

HE still hasn't signed.thereis no announcement wtf are they doing waiting so another storm team can come in and steal him

Just because there is no announcement doesn't mean he hasn't signed ... relax

Maybe they'll announce it at the game on Saturday night to really sink the boot in to the Storm?

Maybe they'll announce it at the game on Saturday night to really sink the boot in to the Storm?

Hopefully as the Storm are running out :P

with words to the affect of: "The Brisbane Broncos would like to announce that the Storm's bid to steal Anthony Milford from us has FAILED, he has signed a new 4 year contract with the club" :)

Hopefully as the Storm are running out :p

with words to the affect of: "The Brisbane Broncos would like to announce that the Storm's bid to steal Anthony Milford from us has FAILED, he has signed a new 4 year contract with the club" :)
You guys are so childish.

Please make it happen!

Your mum is.
giphy.gif

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • something
  • eggstar10
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • broncs30
  • Nerd
  • Morepudding
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manofoneway
... and 46 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.