NEWS Bennett turns up heat on Broncos

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
40593 39 2

Wayne Bennett turns up the heat on Brisbane bosses following failed bid to poach Craig Bellamy

June 16, 2018

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
So...why are the Broncs facing the heartbreaking choice of sacking Bennett? Like...has there ever even put even clsoe to being suggested?

Questions need to be asked of Broncos management. Specifically, regarding how fucking inept they are.

Last edited:
Imagine being such an inept club that your backup plan is the greatest coach to ever coach the game.

If we have the greatest coach off all time as plan B. Why exactly do we need a plan A?

If we have the greatest coach off all time as plan B. Why exactly do we need a plan A?

Nothing ***** you harder than time.....

Greatest coach ever is getting old

Because the greatest coach of all time is getting old and the 2nd* best was off contract. The timing was good for it.

He may be getting old but he's showing no signs of slowing down. The most galling thing is that he's probably in better shape physically than some of the fans and journos who are commenting on his age and health despite giving up 30 or 40 years.

Nothing ***** you harder than time.....

Greatest coach ever is getting old

I could think of a few things that would **** you harder than time.

Getting old sucks but what can you do? Nothing much.

Honestly, give Bennett a payraise and leave Bennett in charge of the transition. He's handled this situation so god damn well.
Bullshit he has.

He’s looked after himself first and foremost by being a stumbling block to the Bellamy deal.

Bullshit he has.

He’s looked after himself first and foremost by being a stumbling block to the Bellamy deal.
Guess you'll just have to accept the inevitable, namely the things you cannot change. By all means, be upset, tell the world how cross you are.

Guess you'll just have to accept the inevitable, namely the things you cannot change. By all means, be upset, tell the world how cross you are.
I accept that Bennett is the coach. That’s a fact.

I don’t accept that he has handled himself well (as was put by the post that I was responding to).

I don’t accept that he has handled himself well (as was put by the post that I was responding to).

Oh because he was going to serve the last year of his contract? Yes. What a primadonna /s

WB has been class all the way, as usual

If Bennet was a smaller man he would have taken the money Parramatta was offering. He would have a far larger pay deal.
But he would love to see the club left in good hands (more specifically the players). He'd need to make sure he isn't walking into another Newcastle or what poor Dean pay has had to deal with. Lastly he'd want to leave the job in a good place.
This time next year, a lot of those efforts he started with junior development will start to bear fruit.
I'm sure he'd love to see some of those start under his reign.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • mrtij
  • Behold
  • dirtyharry
  • davidp
  • Astro
  • Adammacca
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.