Brisbane hopeful of bringing Billy Walters, son of Kevin, to Red Hill in 2018

B is fine with me. KNik could become anything, he has the drive to do it.

I dunno about spending another $1M+ on another unproven half. How about the ones we have coming through, do they have much promise?

Reminder: We can officially offer Ash Taylor a contract for 2019 onward in less than a month.

If he hasn't re-signed with the Titans by November 1, I'll be quietly confident.

A) We have an under the table agreement with Ash Taylor already in place and don't want to hinder any possible cap flexibility for 2018, in the off chance that the Titans decide to release him early.

I have suspected this for months. Nothing makes sense other wise.

If we get an early release for Taylor, Titans are going to possibly want a player of ours in return i would guess

Damn, we already gave Moga away.

Ha ha.

Glenn would actually be a great signing for them imo, but he has only just signed a new contract with us. Struggling to see who else we could possibly afford to let go.

Well we are well served in the backrow, but I'd be looking at Thaiday first. They like our ex backs, so throw Pearson in and they can have Mead back as well.

Last edited:
Ha ha.

Glenn would actually be a great signing for them imo, but he has only just signed a new contract with us. Struggling to see who else we could possibly afford to let go.
Maybe we let Nikorima go in a trade. Half for a half

Well we are well served in the backrow, but I'd be looking at Thaiday first. They like our ex backs, so throw Pearson in and they can have Mead back as well.

Problem is i doubt they would want Sammy as he is retiring.

I find our lack of urgency to sign another Half.. interesting..

We had an opportunity to sign this kid, but decided against it. Meanwhile, Tyrone Roberts is close to signing a deal overseas, another player we could've probably signed on the cheap.

To me this could indicate one of two things -

A) We have an under the table agreement with Ash Taylor already in place and don't want to hinder any possible cap flexibility for 2018, in the off chance that the Titans decide to release him early.

B) We're delusional and actually believe that a halves pairing of Milford & Nikorima could take us to a premiership.

C) Cooper Cronk getting ready to make an announcement. :wink:

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • maddo
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • broncs30
  • Socnorb
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.