Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%
I love the guy but we need him to stay on the wing. If he wants to stay at the club and play where he is needed then great, if not and playing in the forwards is more important to him than the team then good luck to him.
We will need to find ourselves another big winger though.
Kahu and Isaako as good as they are don't have enough speed out wide for my liking.
Nor do they have the size to start our sets like Corey can.
Our forwards stock is healthy as ****, our backs depth is shit IMO.

If we cant find that big winger replacement if he leaves, we are going to have to change how we use our wingers

If we cant find that big winger replacement if he leaves, we are going to have to change how we use our wingers
To change how we use our wingers we need our fullback to be able to make meters and run hard. 1 of them has to...
Kahu can't, Isaako is strong but slow.
Pearson I'm disappointed with, hope Wayne has another ace up his sleeve.

Does anyone think we should make a play for Harry grant from the storm
He will be stuck behind Smith and Brandon Smith and might be looking for a opportunity

Anyone else like the look of Taniela Paseka from Manly. Would be a good replacement if we can't resign Lodge. Has looked good so far this year and I think he might be off contract plus they have their salary cap problems.

Anyone else like the look of Taniela Paseka from Manly. Would be a good replacement if we can't resign Lodge. Has looked good so far this year and I think he might be off contract plus they have their salary cap problems.
He is highly regarded by Manly, doubt they will let him go easily

Rent read said today that although Wallace was desperate to return the Broncos can't fit him because of retention plans.

If Oates goes (which would be the worst day ever), then Broncs can go hang out in Fiji for a month to find the next fleet footed superstar. Melbourne seems to do it without any major dramas.

If Oates goes (which would be the worst day ever), then Broncs can go hang out in Fiji for a month to find the next fleet footed superstar. Melbourne seems to do it without any major dramas.

We have a Fijian but he isn't black.

Im not sure if this has been spoken about as yet, but allen is off to the bunnies i believe and i think blacker is off to the dragons.

Im not sure if this has been spoken about as yet, but allen is off to the bunnies i believe and i think blacker is off to the dragons.

Blacker?

Yes, it was mentioned quite a while back.

That's a shame, Blacker looks a great prospect. Hopefully we keep Haas, Carrigan and Flegler.

That's a shame, Blacker looks a great prospect. Hopefully we keep Haas, Carrigan and Flegler.

Haas has already verbally agreed to a extension until atleast 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • BooKhaki
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  • Big Del
  • Dash
  • Rookie Alan
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Allo
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.