Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds pretty bang on given Parker's quotes.

Kevvie and now Parker out the door. Smh.

Last edited:
Lockyer said it to the media. Parker said it to their face it had to be said they lack leadership a lot of that would come from the halves

Reading that article, and being cautiously wary that it's Rothfield, this talk about the players rallying around Boyd reeks a bit of a Boys club to me. If 90% of the fans can see the problems with leadership and attitude, surely the players have enough IQ points to notice it.

Parker has been known to be a pretty abrasive soort of character within the group, but if what he said is true then i agree with him 100%

It now depends on how the playing group responds on the field.

I don't believe anything Rothfield says ... especially when it comes to us ...

Hell, it he told me it was night, i would go outside and check for myself

I don't believe anything Rothfield says ... especially when it comes to us ...

Hell, it he told me it was night, i would go outside and check for myself

He actually isn't too far from the truth for a change this time mate.

I’m no big fan of Boyd at the best of times, particularly in regards to his captaincy, but if it’s accurate, then I don’t see an issue here.

Parker’s known for being a ****, so to allegedly say something along what he did to a current player is just dumb and deserves to be told to get out and stop white-anting the club/team.

Say it to a group of old boys sure, but have a little better tact around the playing group

Big fan of Parker but this is shit timing.

Just got pumped and we need to rally together not be getting into blues on the piss. He should have had a word privately to Boyd if he was trying to do something constructive.

Big fan of Parker but this is shit timing.

Just got pumped and we need to rally together not be getting into blues on the piss. He should have had a word privately to Boyd if he was trying to do something constructive.

Thing is, the incident happened at the end of April iirc. Its just Slothfield stirring up shit.

Thing is, the incident happened at the end of April iirc. Its just Slothfield stirring up shit.

FFS really? if that's the case then this is low even by Slothfield's standards.

Also had to laugh at Marto of Triple M commenting about this blow up saying "Corey isn't like that, he isn't a hot-head"

Yeah, nah.

So why is it headlines in the Curious Mail? Did Parker just move on this weekend or did he leave back in April? I'm a bit confused with the timing aspect. One thing is for certian, the whole 'Us' against 'them' solidarity attitude of the Broncos seems to be missing this year. It may just be a perception, but it does seem like our club is still not wholly unified. I speak from three decades of following the club. There seems to be internal struggles that are being kept under wraps - just.

Last edited:
So why is it headlines in the Curious Mail? Did Parker just move on this weekend or did he leave back in April? I'm a bit confused with the timing aspect. One thing is for certian, the whole 'Us' against 'them' solidarity attitude of the Broncos seems to be missing this year. It may just be a perception, but it does seem like our club is still not wholly unified. I speak from three decades of following the club. There seems to be internal struggles that are being kept under wraps - just.

I know the incident happened a while ago but I honestly didn't realise he wasn't coaching now at Brisbane.

How confident do you think a team without a halfback is going to be?..

Realistically we're no chance of making the grand final and winning it. We'll have to fluke it completely.

The players probably know that deep down.

They'll have to find motivation from what the Cowboys did last year, I guess..

Even then Michael Morgan was the best 7 in the comp at that time so we'd need Milford to be in the best form of his life..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manifesto
  • Hoof Hearted
  • leon.bott
  • Jedhead
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.