NEWS Corey Oates ends speculation over his Broncos future by agreeing to a new deal

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
20685903a5c4493e2b3c2026b61055a3

Corey Oates ends speculation over his Broncos future by agreeing to a new deal

Peter Badel and Travis Meyn, The Courier-Mail

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
"in the next fortnight"

So.... he hasn't ended speculation?

“He is a wonderful athlete,” he said. “When I came back in 2015 he was in his third year of first grade and the change in him has been enormous.

“He’s much more team orientated these days. His work ethic has improved a great deal and he is a pleasure to have in the team.”

His parents will be thrilled that Oates is finally receiving praise from Bennett...

Hopefully he will re-sign as a winger and stop the silly secondrow aspirations

I'm not taking this as a confirmation but if it is true, I'm very pleased. He was easily in our top 3 best players this year

I'm not taking this as a confirmation but if it is true, I'm very pleased. He was easily in our top 3 best players this year

Speaking of top 3 players..

Are we doing POTS results this year? Did I miss them? @Nashy @Porthoz @broncospwn

*Wakes up from his lethargic nap in NOT Madrid (****)*

Yeah, I'll get on to it somewhere in the second half of November. Everyone will be so surprised at the results. I cannot understand how Gillett ended up on the podium...

@Morkel , get on the graphics mate. I'll let you know who the other 2 podium players are.

*Wakes up from his lethargic nap in NOT Madrid (****)*

Yeah, I'll get on to it somewhere in the second half of November. Everyone will be so surprised at the results. I cannot understand how Gillett ended up on the podium...

@Morkel , get on the graphics mate. I'll let you know who the other 2 podium players are.

It'll be heaps easier to design with a new SSD. Donations can be made at buymorkelshit.org

With Kahu supposably going to Titans that leaves us very weak in the backs department. So Oates will have next to no choice to stay on the wing.

With Kahu supposably going to Titans that leaves us very weak in the backs department. So Oates will have next to no choice to stay on the wing.

he was never leaving the wing anyway

Active Now

• FaceOfMutiny
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  • Brotherdu
  • davidp
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • bazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.