10. Myles
11. Thaiday
12. Guerra
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. McGuire
16. Papalli
17. Napa

Need more grunt. Cronk should see us home though.

I like Papa and Napa on the bench, but you can't have 4 forwards. You are just dividing the minutes even more and adding them to the forward who wouldn't be there, and then if an important player goes down we are screwed.

Hunt must be the 14 now, surely. Morgan had his chance to demonstrate what he can do at Origin level and he left wanting. Give Hunt his shot.

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Chambers
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Myles
11. Guerra
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Oates
15. McGuire
16. Gillett
17. Napa

Guys, loyalty. DCE made that one break that one time. I know it happened because it was the one highlight they had for his team intro. Queensland halfback for life.

Loyalty.

Guys, loyalty. DCE made that one break that one time. I know it happened because it was the one highlight they had for his team intro. Queensland halfback for life.

Loyalty.
This is the kind of thing that shits me up the wall.

Napa for Lilyman
Cronk for DCE
Hunt for Morgan

Is Slater still booked in for surgery?

I don't think we can pick DCE until Smith and Cronk retire. The structure just doesn't suit him at all. After they retire, we'll see who the best QLD halves are.

1. Inglis
2. Boyd
3. Gagai
4. Hodges
5. Chambers
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Myles
11. Thaiday
12. Guerra
13. Parker

14. Milford
15. Lillyman
16. McGuire
17. Gillett

That's assuming Slater has surgery. Obviously, Milford won't make the bench, but if we chase the game, he's the best player to have. He's a dynamic ball runner in the way Bowen and Chris Walker were and what he'd offer in impact surpasses anything DCE or Morgan could offer, and whilst different to Hunt, is probably a better weapon than Hunt.

I'd rather Mbye than DCE after tonight! Geez he was useless.

I think DCE has been taking kicking tips from Hunt. No matter where u are, bomb it and hope for the best.

That said, our options are

Cronk
Hunt
Daylight
DCE / Mbye / Sandow / Milford

Corey Norman I think is eligible for QLD. Right now, I'd take him after that turd of an effort from DCE.

I officially withdraw the pre-game support I offered for DCE. He's the Ben Barba of halfbacks.

Corey Norman I think is eligible for QLD. Right now, I'd take him after that turd of an effort from DCE.

I officially withdraw the pre-game support I offered for DCE. He's the Ben Barba of halfbacks.

I'm off the wagon too.

He'll probably get a game off the bench under the pretense that he operates better off-the-cuff but this was a do or die game for him and he's basically the Mitchell Pearce of Queensland.

Get that into ya.

The Mitchell Pearce of Queensland

Bhunt needs a run over Evans otherwise we'll have our very own version of Pearce...

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.