RUMOUR Kieran Foran to Brisbane in 2018

I still maintain that Wayne won't be going into one of the last seasons of his career with a nothing fill in player at HB before we go to the market in 2019.

Yeah! No way he leaves before 1 more premiership . And we are 1 quality half and prop away from it .

I hope this is true, love how this guy plays. He is tough, has great defence and is very well rounded in offense. If he is over his demons he would work a dream with milf

Yeah! No way he leaves before 1 more premiership . And we are 1 quality half and prop away from it .
Mirror image ! I agree, one of each please and we achieve balance !

I'll revise that if Sims is fantastic but he is replacing a solid Wallace only. I'd just love a Klemmer, Kasiano, Fatfita of our own. No, not necessarily like them, like how they play. An OMeeley or best of all , a Paul Rahihi. Two Nutleys and we'd be premiership certainties !

Mirror image ! I agree, one of each please and we achieve balance !

I'll revise that if Sims is fantastic but he is replacing a solid Wallace only. I'd just love a Klemmer, Kasiano, Fatfita of our own. No, not necessarily like them, like how they play. An OMeeley or best of all , a Paul Rahihi. Two Nutleys and we'd be premiership certainties !
Off Topic. Have you read 'Hard Men Of League' by Malcolm Andrews?
Good read.

Off Topic. Have you read 'Hard Men Of League' by Malcolm Andrews?
Good read.

I've got that book, it's a very good read indeed. Really like how they added in the British players as well, there were some great players in GB back in the day and I found it very fascinating to read about the blokes who died on the Western Front in the war.

As I said, the dream was good while it lasted.

Unfortunately, Foran will not be coming to the club.

He didn't say he won't be coming here. He said we haven't discussed it.

Doesn't mean it won't happen.

Ps Badel et al (multiple sources) didn't get the story out of nowhere...noting that they insisted on its truth post the denial by Foran....

I've got that book, it's a very good read indeed. Really like how they added in the British players as well, there were some great players in GB back in the day and I found it very fascinating to read about the blokes who died on the Western Front in the war.
Yes it goes way back. Got away with some stuff back then on the field. Hard as nails.

It's the same old responses... Foran camp denies, Bennett denies... Nek Minute.. Foran Signs With Broncos!!
I know a lot can happen too but this story had some credibility and makes sense for a number of factors.
Smoke/fire/hope things work out and Foran in Broncos gear by Christmas.

just saw on Fox Sports that Boyds in discussions with Broncos for 4 yr. deal worth 4 mil, in saying that how much do we pay Milf and the possible signing of Foran ?

Foran would most definitely play the I didn't talk to anyone card, for the sole reason of keeping his current team in good spirits
For this season. Bennett would like wise deny it just to keep Foran in the good books. Bennett would say just get your head right, call me when you need a chat about anything and we will talk when your ready about contracts. Someone like foran would see how Boyd has improved himself with Bennett guidance and that alone would draw him.

It's the same old responses... Foran camp denies, Bennett denies... Nek Minute.. Foran Signs With Broncos!!
I know a lot can happen too but this story had some credibility and makes sense for a number of factors.
Smoke/fire/hope things work out and Foran in Broncos gear by Christmas.
I agree, I think/hope this story has legs.
Im thinking he's gone to the Warriors with good intentions. But then he's had a taste of the club/team culture & thought Shit! This is the opposite to what i need....
Broncos offer Brisbane with family members for support, a great culture, Wayne(!) a genuine shot at a premiership & a fresh start. For both his career & his head, its a bloody good step in the right direction.
I remain hopeful....
Pleeeease Wayne, can we have Foran for Christmas.

You play for Broncos, you get looked at for representative honours.

just saw on Fox Sports that Boyds in discussions with Broncos for 4 yr. deal worth 4 mil, in saying that how much do we pay Milf and the possible signing of Foran ?
I'd say that Boyds deal has been budgeted for and the money that was offered to Hunt will be used for Foran... I'm sure Hunts offer would have been around 700k.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
  • theshed
  • Bish
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.