RUMOUR Kieran Foran to Brisbane in 2018

So Sydney is still a option!! Take him for a year until we can sign Taylor or similar.

Look, one of either Johnson or Foran will be on the market next year, and I'm more than happy to sign either of them.

Look, one of either Johnson or Foran will be on the market next year, and I'm more than happy to sign either of them.

I'll take Foran over Johnson. We have the enigmatic, live wire, fast Half in Milford. We need the solid in defence, structured, game organising Half like Foran, IMO.

Yeah, i think with SJ we'd have an upgraded version of Hunt. Foran is a better fit to what we need. Not saying i'd turn SJ down, but I don't think he'd improve us as much as Foran would.

Did you not read that !! He needs to be away from Sydney atm . His kids are in Sydney, that's where he will end up !

Because Sydney is so far from Brisbane, it would be tough for a guy on his salary to make regular trips to Sydney to see his kids and it's also not like his job will make him travel to Sydney every second weekend is it.

Take him for a year until we can sign Taylor or similar.

If we sign Foran it is unlikely going to be just for a year ... so you if we do end up signing Foran you can forget about Taylor returning in 2019. besides any coach that gets rid of Foran for Taylor has rocks in his head

EDIT: Inappropiate

Last edited by a moderator:
Could see him going to Newcastle/Dragons. Its not in Sydney and he wouldn't be too far away from his kids

Could see him going to Newcastle/Dragons. Its not in Sydney and he wouldn't be too far away from his kids

we have 2 advantages over those two teams though ...

1. we are actually premiership contenders, while the other two are wooden spoon contenders; and

2. WAYNE BENNETT -

we have 2 advantages over those two teams though ...

1. we are actually premiership contenders, while the other two are wooden spoon contenders; and

2. WAYNE BENNETT -

Really? Bennett?

I'm not so sure, I'm hearing he has lost his aura :biggrin:

Lol exactly. Bennett tells the media whatever the **** he feels like telling them at any given time

Exactly this, the master at doing this. The media will east up anything he says because he rarely says much and rarely gives away anything unintentionally.

Dragons wont have the money and besides....they have hunt now.

I have it on very very very solid information hes been talking to Brisbane. The only reason he is playing this year is for money and to stay in the game. Auckland is a place to stay away from his conflicts in Sydney both personally and mentally.

Exactly this, the master at doing this. The media will east up anything he says because he rarely says much and rarely gives away anything unintentionally.

Dragons wont have the money and besides....they have hunt now.

I have it on very very very solid information hes been talking to Brisbane. The only reason he is playing this year is for money and to stay in the game. Auckland is a place to stay away from his conflicts in Sydney both personally and mentally.
Here we go again.

clubs can have more then one big signing

the cows have JT and JT

The broncos have milf / boyd soon bird

dogs forward pack

souths have GI and Surgess

That said I am not sure widdop and foran is the worlds best combo.

I wouldnt be surprised if he ended up back at the dogs with hasler

If the Roosters managed to sign SBW, James Maloney, Luke O'Donnell, Michael Jennings, and Sam Moa in a single off-season for Braith Anasta and Joey Leilua, we can sign Foran and Bird for Hunt!

If the Roosters managed to sign SBW, James Maloney, Luke O'Donnell, Michael Jennings, and Sam Moa in a single off-season for Braith Anasta and Joey Leilua, we can sign Foran and Bird for Hunt!
to be fair joey leilua is a weapon.

I hear you though, but I dont want to get my post moved to the TPA thread ;).

Unread

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
  • bazza
  • AscotinOz
  • Fatboy
  • Bish
  • Splinter
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • theshed
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.