RUMOUR Luke Brooks to Broncos 2018

It doesn't help that the season is less than a week from kicking off and the NRL still can't say what the following years salary cap is going to be. Talk about amateur hour.

It doesn't help that the season is less than a week from kicking off and the NRL still can't say what the following years salary cap is going to be. Talk about amateur hour.
It's ridiculous.

This is the problem.

People on here have no idea what an NRL half is worth these days.

He'll get 700k.

Not here though. Bennett doesn't want him.
Yep, no idea if he is truly in Bennett's sights or not, but people have to start getting realistic about what NRL halfbacks cost now.

If anyone thinks we are getting a top level NRL halfback for less than $700k they are delusional.

Yep, no idea if he is truly in Bennett's sights or not, but people have to start getting realistic about what NRL halfbacks cost now.

If anyone thinks we are getting a top level NRL halfback for less than $700k they are delusional.

He's not a top level halfback though. ATM he's a blunder that most Tigger fans want to offload.

You've got to keep in mind, Luke Brooks signed that contract after ONE game of first grade.

The fact he's 'worth' 700K a season in 2017 isn't surprising, it's more that he was on 600-700K to begin with.

I don't think it's the norm either, I just think the Tigers are awful with their money. This is the club after all that signed a winger to a 1.2 Million contract after 2 games of NYC football. They haven't realised this is a game designed around signing nomads and they need to sign more Elijah Taylors, Matt Ballins, Blake Austins and Martin Taupaus and less local products.

We won't know til October

Yeah he was very poor today, even before the injury (Which might be serious, judging by the look of it). As a whole he's been worse this year than he was last year unfortunately, expected him to kick on. Moses has been the better half, but even he's been average at best.

I don't think either of them should be considered long-term options at this stage, unless they drastically improve their games over the next few months.

Moses is definitely better. But I'm not convinced by him either.

IMO Cleary is still NSW's best prospect.

The broncos would have to be in a very dark place to sign brooks. He looks pudgier than Milford

Why is Brooks being touted as a $900k player? Because that's what his management wants and the Tigers are suckers?

A the moment he's a $400k player. Just too many deficiencies, he's a pathetic defender and only ever looks good in attack when the opposition is shot to pieces.

So on current form imagine a team with Milford and brooks as your halves. Yikes [emoji51]

Unread

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Porthoz
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.