VOTE MUDFROG IS BHQ Player of Round 25

Who is your player of the round? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3. Herbie
2. Milf
1. Cobbo

-10. Kelly (for this 2 stupid attempts at catching a kick off)

-5. Coates (because if he knew where he was on the field we could have got a penalty on the half way after the Oates try ... he was half a stride from the dead ball line when he caught the ball. He didn't even have to catch the damn thing ... just step back half a stride and touch the ball)

I see, that’s a fair question. We’ll probably get an idea of it next year when he’s playing alongside Walker. WB & JD have shown they think milf can play the 7 role… I know it’s not a popular opinion on BHQ tho to put it mildly 😅
He has the skills but his game management is terrible. I think Walker has already put his hand up for that role. Though Milf will no doubt have the 7 on.

Credit to Herbie he played well and passed the ball a couple more times today. But quite seriously Milford played too well not to get man of the match in my opinion. Last game I’m a bronx jersey and he made sure it was memorable for a lot of blokes out there who are leaving who did not do nearly half as much.

3 - Milford
2 - Farnworth
1 - Cobbo

Milf herb niu

was tough to pick the 3rd between cobbo & Kobe just missing out

Milf
Herbie
Cobbo

Good to see Milf find some form. I reckon he'd form a killer halves pairing with Reynolds. Oh well. Herbie will be massive for us in the coming years - a real strike player as long as he gets good ball out wide, on the end of backline movements, rather than mostly another forward bringing the ball back.

Cobbo will be awesome : Staggs, Farnworth, Cobbo. Now there's a killer backline. We are blessed with genuine x factors. Can't wait for next year

Player of the Year (CM)

3 Anthony Milford
2 Selwyn Cobbo
1 Herbie Farnworth

It's with a heavy heart I can reveal the Player of Round 25 is former Bronco, ANTHONY MILFORD. Congratulations MUDFROG, you proved us all wrong. You do still have some music in you.

Injured PAYNE HAAS only managed one vote but ends the season top of the Leaderboard.

BHQ Best 25

FINAL LEADERBOARD

Payne Haas
558​
Tevita Pangai Junior
363​
Herbie Farnworth
254​
Tyson Gamble
218​
Matthew Lodge
203​
Jamayne Isaako
196​
Anthony Mudfrog
141​
Tesi Niu
131​
Jake Turpin
121​
Corey Oates
116​
Jordan Riki
110​
David Mead
94​
Xavier Coates
79​
Albert Kelly
77​
Selwyn Cobbo
75​
Kobe Hetherington
71​
TC Robati
69​
Kotoni Staggs
67​
Thomas Flegler
61​
Ethan Bullemor
46​
Danny Levi
46​
Rhys Kennedy
38​
Brodie Croft
30​
Tom Dearden
18​
John Asiata
17​
Cory Paix
14​
Jesse Arthars
12​
Alex Glenn
8​
Ben Te'o
7​
Patrick Carrigan
6​
Keenan Palasia
5​
Richard Kennar
2​
Dale Copley
2​
Xavier Willison
2​
Karmichael Hunt
1​
Brendan Piakura
1​

It's with a heavy heart I can reveal the Player of Round 25 is former Bronco, ANTHONY MILFORD. Congratulations MUDFROG, you proved us all wrong. You do still have some music in you.

Injured PAYNE HAAS only managed one vote but ends the season top of the Leaderboard.

View attachment 15040

FINAL LEADERBOARD

Payne Haas
558​
Tevita Pangai Junior
363​
Herbie Farnworth
254​
Tyson Gamble
218​
Matthew Lodge
203​
Jamayne Isaako
196​
Anthony Mudfrog
141​
Tesi Niu
131​
Jake Turpin
121​
Corey Oates
116​
Jordan Riki
110​
David Mead
94​
Xavier Coates
79​
Albert Kelly
77​
Selwyn Cobbo
75​
Kobe Hetherington
71​
TC Robati
69​
Kotoni Staggs
67​
Thomas Flegler
61​
Ethan Bullemor
46​
Danny Levi
46​
Rhys Kennedy
38​
Brodie Croft
30​
Tom Dearden
18​
John Asiata
17​
Cory Paix
14​
Jesse Arthars
12​
Alex Glenn
8​
Ben Te'o
7​
Patrick Carrigan
6​
Keenan Palasia
5​
Richard Kennar
2​
Dale Copley
2​
Xavier Willison
2​
Karmichael Hunt
1​
Brendan Piakura
1​
The pic of Milf in a Souths jersey will kill @broncsgoat but deep down he'll know it was thoroughly earned.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Financeguy
  • Manlyman
  • Culhwch
  • BooKhaki
  • bb_gun
  • johnny plath
  • Mick_Hancock
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
  • Morkel
  • Skyblues87
  • Justwin
  • Rambstien
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • TimWhatley
  • azza.79
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.