NEWS New signing - Adam Tuimavave-Gerrard

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Also be pretty hard to be any worse then Barba even more so when you consider the money he was on, I don't really see the problem, at worst he's there for depth and barely on any considerable amount of salary cap money, on the other hand Bennett could get the best out of him and it could prove to be a tidy signing either way I think its pulling an extremely long bow to even suggest it has the possibility to be our worst signing ever.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
There is no possible way he can be the worst signing ever. He is depth on depth money, he is nothing but upside.

The worst case scenario is he never plays a game for us and goes down in history as one of the many depth signings that never play a first grade game for us. Big deal!

I'm sorry but claiming he could be the worst signing ever is just nonsense.

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
There is no possible way he can be the worst signing ever. He is depth on depth money, he is nothing but upside.

The worst case scenario is he never plays a game for us and goes down in history as one of the many depth signings that never play a first grade game for us. Big deal!

I'm sorry but claiming he could be the worst signing ever is just nonsense.

is it that time of the month b4l???

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I can't see him being worse value for money than Kennedy to be honest.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Why didn't Ese'ese get a thread.

That's right, because he's a depth signing just like this bloke.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Maybe you should back up your claims man? What is it you know about this kid that makes you think he's so terrible?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

No it's not, mainly because I'm not a chick and don't possess the ability to pass blood through my non-existent vagina, but thanks for asking.

Simply pointing out what a ridiculous statement you made after asking several times for you to back that statement up with, anything.

You still have that option.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
Talanoa thinks he's a bum. Open to conjecture whether he's the worst in history, but does it really matter?

Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2013
Hard to see him being a worse signing than Karl Filiga or Matt Orford.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • lakers133334
  • The Don
  • Old Mate
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manlyman
  • sooticus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Jeza23
  • Griffo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • RolledOates
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.