NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closest (Manufactured) Competition Ever!
Careful mate it's a 25k fine saying that sort of stuff. But seriously, I can't remember a more weird season, I haven't enjoyed it much so far

Excellent title if nothing else
Ouch... from the other images, I though he was trying to milk it. Never realised he actually got elbowed in the jewels. :ihatethosestormplayers:

How’s this for a segue.

Just had a quick look through the 2018 indigenous jerseys on nrl.com (https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/07/nrl-indigenous-round-jerseys/) only to find Mitchell Pearce half fondling himself with that creepy uncle look on his face.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with this guy.

31C0247B 4802 4561 8401 38E50836AB83

Why wouldn't they get an indigenous player to promote their indigenous jersey?

Why wouldn't they get an indigenous player to promote their indigenous jersey?
Because the photos were taken in Brisbane and some of the teams decided to send players who wouldn't be missing a day at training. We sent Gillett

Good to see Bulldog Ritchie copping an absolute hammering on Twitter for allegedly taking the "Bears to take over Manly" from the Manly fan forum and turning it into a story. Turns out he was set up by the Manly fans and the story was all crap. Allegedly ...

Good to see Bulldog Ritchie copping an absolute hammering on Twitter for allegedly taking the "Bears to take over Manly" from the Manly fan forum and turning it into a story. Turns out he was set up by the Manly fans and the story was all crap. Allegedly ...

He's such a fat smirking douche.

lol@cows

how good is it?

You know when you have Ethan Lowe coming off the bench as a middle forward that your season is probably done.

"TITANS coach Garth Brennan doesn’t want Jarrod Wallace or any other player to stay at the club if they are chasing money or don’t want to be there."

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ti...y/news-story/f6334c0f0d4b03266145fbea68fa47d2

Oh Garth, so much to learn.

I wonder how long it'll take him to step out of Utopia and realise the only reason he has half his squad is because they've paid massive overs to get them. It'll take a long time, along with the loss of many players, if he wishes to buck that trend.

"TITANS coach Garth Brennan doesn’t want Jarrod Wallace or any other player to stay at the club if they are chasing money or don’t want to be there."

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ti...y/news-story/f6334c0f0d4b03266145fbea68fa47d2

Oh Garth, so much to learn.

I wonder how long it'll take him to step out of Utopia and realise the only reason he has half his squad is because they've paid massive overs to get them. It'll take a long time, along with the loss of many players, if he wishes to buck that trend.

then maybe he should give us Taylor ... only reason he chose them over us is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncs30
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Lurker
  • Manifesto
  • Skyblues87
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Rambstien
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.