NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
the NRL are considering making the Cowboys pay a bond if they want to sign Carney (around 50-100k) ... should Carney play up again off the field, the Cowboys would forfeit that money

Great idea. What a good incentive for the cowboys to cover it up when Oleg inevitably ***** up again.

the NRL are considering making the Cowboys pay a bond if they want to sign Carney (around 50-100k) ... should Carney play up again off the field, the Cowboys would forfeit that money

**** them. They can pay the bond in competition points. He ***** up, they lose 4 points before the finals.

Rabbits sign Adam Doueihi to a 3 year deal

But the article by Webeck is stupid

He writes "SOUTH Sydney have fought off intense competition from rival NRL clubs to secure teenage half Adam Doueihi"

Then a few sentences later quotes the player himself as saying "I love playing for this club and with this bunch of boys. I told my manager I didn’t want to play anywhere else..."

Well, if he had no desire to play anywhere else, the Rabbits didn't fight off any competition did they?

They merely had to table an acceptable offer

That is honestly bizarre.

So basically a criminal good behaviour bond. Lol really NRL

**** them. They can pay the bond in competition points. He ***** up, they lose 4 points before the finals.

They'll end up on -2 points

Here come the demands for the Broncos to pay a $1.6million bond for Lodge.

Here come the demands for the Broncos to pay a $1.6million bond for Lodge.

You just know Kent or Hooper are going to bring it up.

“Why should the Cowboys have to pay a bond and the Broncos don’t have to for Lodge?”

If the Dragons can't afford him he's asking too much. He's playing well but he's the definition of a decent player that is made to look a lot better by the players around him. JDB, Graham, Vaughan, Frizell.

Or Trent Barrett gave him a call offering to adopt him?

Manly can't sign him.

They don't have any room in the cap due to the penalties. They have about 20k.

I'd love to have him at the Broncos just to see everyone completely lose their shit.

I can picture a massive Bennett tramp-stamp too.

Guess which team is apparently chasing Martin Taupau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Fozz
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • The True King
  • bb_gun
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.