NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how they expect to fit him in but yes Roosters
Haha! Wow... Just wow. If only we had thier cap and weren't deciding which one of our young guns have to be sacrificed

Yeah, if there's anything Newcastle needs more of, it's more players who were made to look better than they are from more successful clubs.

I guess it's a sign they have given up in their pursuit for TPJ.

Yeah, if there's anything Newcastle needs more of, it's more players who were made to look better than they are from more successful clubs.

The Newcastle strategy appears to be: pay massive overs for average players from great systems/ 'experienced' blokes who are borderline past it with a couple of million shared between two to three juniors they pray come good. They got lucky with Ponga, but I wouldn't want the Broncos using that sort of recruitment tactic lol.

Glasby will look average, and their fans will claim, while using Glasby as an example of their poor roster, they have millions of unspent cap space despite having blokes like him on stupid salaries.

Glatsby seems like the perfect example of an average player made to look better by Cameron Smith and the Storm. I wonder how much they'll offer him.

The Newcastle strategy appears to be: pay massive overs for average players from great systems/ 'experienced' blokes who are borderline past it with a couple of million shared between two to three juniors they pray come good. They got lucky with Ponga, but I wouldn't want the Broncos using that sort of recruitment tactic lol.

Glasby will look average, and their fans will claim, while using Glasby as an example of their poor roster, they have millions of unspent cap space despite having blokes like him on stupid salaries.

Newcastle are doing what the panthers done and the bulldogs too. Only problem is, it wont amount to a premiership but could amount to a couple of top 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.