NRL Players and family members in hot water

Importantly the reporter uses "woman" for the description. I hope that is the case.

The courier mail says the woman withdrew her consent during intercourse. WTF, it's getting dangerous out there.
Without knowing any details that seems a little late to say no

Importantly the reporter uses "woman" for the description. I hope that is the case.

The courier mail says the woman withdrew her consent during intercourse. WTF, it's getting dangerous out there.
Without knowing any details that seems a little late to say no

I don’t want this to get into a PC battle but anyone can say no at anytime, I don’t see why that is weird or dangerous. If you are having sex with someone and they say they want to stop, you stop. Pretty simple.

Last edited:
Oh Hoppa, how could you. Legends of league game played today.

Upload 2018 11 17 15 31 27

Rugby League star Jarryd Hayne has been arrested by police and is being questioned over allegations of sexual assault.
NSW Police told The Australian detectives from the Child Abuse and Sex Crime Squad had arrested the 30-year-old at Ryde Police Station in Sydney’s northwest just after 4pm today. No charges have been laid.
Hayne is being questioned in relation to an alleged incident in the Hunter Region on September 30 — the night of the recent NRL grand final.
More to come

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...t/news-story/8fb37f524f930c9d26734cff8f12f5bd

Police have now charged Jarryd Hayne with “aggravated sexual assault - inflict actual bodily harm on victim”

Can't see him getting another NRL contract, he was struggling to get one before this incident, now that he's officially been charged again I'd say his career is done.

Can't see him getting another NRL contract, he was struggling to get one before this incident, now that he's officially been charged again I'd say his career is done.

It still says no charges have been laid

Kind of makes you wonder what really happened in America with that other case.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • azza.79
  • Swordfish
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.