NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 7 Discussion

Sasagi getting a point is funny ridiculous. You shouldn’t get pity points, this isn’t under 8’s.

So with Ponga out for effectively most of the year, should we put some money on the knights to finish last?

Mahoney charged for this.

What the **** for?

ac2b1b275aca9ccf8f200c402bda0026cd78c5ca

**** him Mahoney, he’s a temp version of Ennis.

Little Kent cant even let teams do try celebrations for charity

So with Ponga out for effectively most of the year, should we put some money on the knights to finish last?
Not a bad shout. The Knights have very little upside without Ponga

It isn't just Ponga either, it is the loss of Young as well. They have basically lost the only two players outside of to a MUCH lesser extent, Gamble, who can create something from nothing and even with Gamble, he needs weapons to be able to do anything.

Newcastle have basically lost almost their entire point scoring part of their team.

Kini, Bryant and Weaver were all good on Saturday. Titans are in the position to take a risk and move forward. This shuffling the same old tired players isn’t working.

A young dynamic spine isn’t going to work every minute every week either but at least it’s a 10 year plan.

The Gold Coast should do something like this:

1. Kini
2. Khan-Pereira
3. Kelly
4. Brimson
5. Fifita
6. Weaver
7. Foran
8. Fotuaika
9. Verrills/Randall
10. Joliffe
11. Fifita
12. Fermor
13. Palasia

14. Bryant
15. Clark
16. Pahulu
17. Haas/whoever

and just stick with it. The season is gone, get experience into the kids and put all the other blokes on notice in the forward pack that whoever does the worst is making way when Tino returns.

Oh and I would be hoping like crazy Fifita walks to free up money but then use it wisely, that is the key and something the Titans have just never understood.

And Radley got the most points in a game they got relatively comfortably beaten in.

This whole system is a joke.

Said it before and i'll say it again, its a joke award. The Ballon d'or is widely known for being a complete sham award with so much politics happening in that one, but i reckon the Dally M's are equally as bad. Winning a Dally M is as irrelevant to proving you are the best player in the game as the Ballon d'or is.

Ash Klein is being "rested" for this weekend's games. He'll only get a bunker assignment.

The NRL insist he hasn't been dropped. Klein was in charge of the controversial Roosters vs Storm match in round 7.

Ash Klein is being "rested" for this weekend's games. He'll only get a bunker assignment.

The NRL insist he hasn't been dropped. Klein was in charge of the controversial Roosters vs Storm match in round 7.

I mean good but funny that Robinson’s whinge worked…again

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • TimWhatley
  • kman
  • Canga
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • bb_gun
  • Broncorob
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosAlways
  • Stix
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • Lostboy
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.