NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 8 Discussion

So...have the Sharks actually played anyone good this year? Seems to happen every year.
They get us during origin again too. I think they’re a good side but they have had a soft draw again. The win in round 1 was there best for mine.

40-0 at home on Ricky's 500th.

On top of them getting flogged by Warriors at home last year on Croker's 300th.

What an absolute shambles the Raiders are.

this is a game The would pack out Kayo Stadium. They just don’t have the fan base to be taking home games to Suncorp

Agree and it's usually a venue that all players love playing at.

Kayo Stadium, they pack it in, the fans are in your face, it can't be a good place to play if you are an away team.

JD is reportedly set to shake up his spine.

I mean they are conceding an average of 35 points per game. so the spine is cleary their issue.

anyway, the new spine will reportedly be:

1. Jye Grey
6. Jack Wighton
7. Cody Walker
9. Damien Cook.

Rothfield also reporting that Mitchell will likely play centres when he returns from suspension

Late to the party but that crowd at suncorp for the phins game was pathetic. Just stick to Kayo stadium fellas.

I know some star players are out but god damn, seems like the novelty has well and truly worn off. Their fans only show up when they play us I guess.

Late to the party but that crowd at suncorp for the phins game was pathetic. Just stick to Kayo stadium fellas.

I know some star players are out but god damn, seems like the novelty has well and truly worn off. Their fans only show up when they play us I guess.
Official attendance of 18,033... ooof ... that is seriously bad for a sunny Sunday afternoon game at Suncorp

I think we were getting 15k for Thursday night games in our shit years...

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Swordfish
  • Fitzy
  • mieko
  • Nerd
  • Wolfie
  • phoenix
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Culhwch
  • Big Del
  • mrslong
  • Alec
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.