Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Bit tough on Milford rnabokov, do you realize how big Morgan is? 6'1 and 95 kg I think.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
That is an interesting point. Less pressure = more time to think. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Hunt seems to lack confidence when pressured to kick and loses composure to consider options, unlike his play making with ball in hand. More practice and more coaching to add variety to his kicking game perhaps. I am sure he has the skills. He just needs to use them.

However for mine, having Macca assume a much greater role in kicking, especially regular kicking from dummy half, as well as with Milford kicking more, being there so to speak for Hunt, would add immeasurably to our attacking prowess.
Hunts kicking is suffering from our lack of go forward. He gets sacked after every kick.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Bit tough on Milford rnabokov, do you realize how big Morgan is? 6'1 and 95 kg I think.

My info is they are the same weight but Morgan is 9 cms taller. I suppose the extra height might make it harder to stop him - he can crawl faster

M

morganmorgan

NYC Player
Mar 9, 2015
My info is they are the same weight but Morgan is 9 cms taller. I suppose the extra height might make it harder to stop him - he can crawl faster

No way milf is 95kg. Maybe 90 - 92. Also morgan obviously has a lot more muscle mass. Like 5kgs more...

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

I honestly can not believe that morgan is 9 cms taller than milf yet the same weight, that is very very hard to believe

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I honestly can not believe that morgan is 9 cms taller than milf yet the same weight, that is very very hard to believe

Me too.

I was going off the Bronc's and Cow's Team profiles - both 92 kgs and Morgan 9cms taller - 185 cms to Milf's 176

Last edited:
R

rogerwilco

BRL Player
Jul 30, 2013
Their heights are accurate, their weights are not however. Service from dummy half was a real issue with this game and I don't think Andrew should take all the blame. Kicking game is still a work in progress but Ben Hunt is improving which is exactly what Wayne is looking for. This was a good game and full credit to the Cowboys.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Behold
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.