PRE-GAME Round 16 - Broncos vs Raiders

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

name a halfback that was available for this season that Bennett could have signed ... very slim pickings

Was Blake Green signed by the warriors early last year? I thought we missed out on a golden opportunity when it was announced that he was going over there.

Was Blake Green signed by the warriors early last year? I thought we missed out on a golden opportunity when it was announced that he was going over there.

We were chasing Taylor at the time.

Norths v Souths before Broncos v Raiders.

1980 Grand Final replay.

Fifita, Dargan, Mago, Fai, Shibasaki, Seve, Murphy, Scarlett and Allan all on show.

Gillett, no. Sims, maybe.
Besides experience, what does Sims offer that the young guns can’t? Maybe he needs to ask himself that because I hate that promising young players aren’t given a chance to showcase their skills. It’s only when they move to another club we all go “why didn’t we keep ........”

Besides experience, what does Sims offer that the young guns can’t? Maybe he needs to ask himself that because I hate that promising young players aren’t given a chance to showcase their skills. It’s only when they move to another club we all go “why didn’t we keep ........”

Could be a reason we haven’t offered him another contract yet.

This is an important game IMO, particularly if the Titans can knock off the Tigers.

A win over the Raiders and win for the Titans would move us 6 points clear of 9th on the ladder, that would be a handy little buffer coming into the run home.

Last edited:
This is an important game IMO, particularly if the Titans can knock off the Tigers.

A win over the Raiders and win for the Titans would move us 6 points clear of 9th on the ladder, that would be a handy little buffer coming into the run home.
Making the playoffs won't be an issue. But everyone knows that a title isn't possible if you finish 5th-8th. Top 4 would still be the goal and it probably isn't beyond them but it is unlikely considering their current inconsistency and lack of a HB. But things can change in a hurry in this sport.

Apparently the kiwi boys are stranded in the US following a electrical storm in massive doubt for their club games

**** we might get too see a fresh face in the #7

Apparently the kiwi boys are stranded in the US following a electrical storm in massive doubt for their club games

don't get your hopes up ... we play Saturday night ... it is around an 18 hour flight ... Nikorima, Kahu and Isaako will be back in plenty of time

Wayne will probably put McGuire or Thaiday at half back because they are more "safe"

This game scares me. The Raiders were one scary side last game. The Broncos had better not take this game lightly at all or it will get ugly fast.

Canberra will win this comfortably. The return of Hodgson last weekend has given them an attitude realignment. The $2.35 on offer for a Raiders victory last week is looking like great value!

milfs a shit conversion kicker!

This game scares me. The Raiders were one scary side last game. The Broncos had better not take this game lightly at all or it will get ugly fast.
When have the Broncos taken a game lightly this year? They don't have the talent to have any such assumptions. Many say that they took the likes of Newc. and GC lightly but they were just out played by the better side on the night. There are no sure bets with this Bronco side and they will have to be focused every single week if any success is to come their way. They certainly won't be taking Canberra lightly because the Raiders could easily do a Manly on them and rack up a score.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.