PRE-GAME [Round 9, 2024] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest game of the year so far tonight boys. The Vegas rematch and probably the first game since that squad has been together.

We are fully fit apart from niggles. It's a huge chance to stamp our dominance and propel us into the midseason.

The Roosters are first rate competition. We need to win in every aspect of the game because these guys like us have the potential star power to score in rapid fire if given a sniff.

It will be won or lost in the forwards and especially with the bench rotation. Every forward must bring their best games and play to physically dominate their opponent.

Reynolds will be looking to outclass Walker. He can do it without running and I am glad to hear him say it himself. Ezra and Walsh can do that. We have the pace and pure ability where they have power in the backs. It's a great contrast and yet to be seen who can capitalise on their backs assets.

Goodluck boys, go hard and do us proud. UP THE BRONCOS.

This is going to be a walkover. Another game where we are nailed on for a win.

It’s about time the chooks threw a pass to Neville in the first 5 minutes a la Shaun Kenny-dowell that allows Cobbo to stroll through and pick it up and put down under the black dot. I love those sort of starts against the Rorters. And don’t kid yourself there will be a score to settle tonight!
Speaking of

Biggest game of the year so far tonight boys. The Vegas rematch and probably the first game since that squad has been together.

We are fully fit apart from niggles. It's a huge chance to stamp our dominance and propel us into the midseason.

The Roosters are first rate competition. We need to win in every aspect of the game because these guys like us have the potential star power to score in rapid fire if given a sniff.

It will be won or lost in the forwards and especially with the bench rotation. Every forward must bring their best games and play to physically dominate their opponent.

Reynolds will be looking to outclass Walker. He can do it without running and I am glad to hear him say it himself. Ezra and Walsh can do that. We have the pace and pure ability where they have power in the backs. It's a great contrast and yet to be seen who can capitalise on their backs assets.

Goodluck boys, go hard and do us proud. UP THE BRONCOS.
Great post, the only thing I’d say is some of them niggles are slightly bigger issues than that. Just hope we’re not throwing players onto the pitch that won’t be able to perform. Trust in Kevvie though hey!

Stupid Roosters crowing themselves up after beating subpar teams. Tonight we will bring them back to reality!! GO THE BRONXS!!

For the amount he was talked up, Sewer-lee-eee has been very underwhelming. Anyone would have thought he was the next Folau or Inglis, and he's ended up the next Jonus Pearson.

Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016

Gee that’s rubbish defense from us. Just can’t be that easy to score against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FaceOfMutiny
  • MrRobot
  • Howzat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • pennywisealfie
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosarethebest
  • LittleDavey
  • Galah
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Mustafur
  • Sproj
  • Ozired
  • davidp
  • westy316
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bb_gun
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.