The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

He sorta makes me feel like a grade 7 bully picking on a grade 1 kid. But honestly, I think he likes the fight and is oblivious to the sarcastic undertones, and it passes my day nicely.

I like the new name of the thread. :handshake:

I've decided to emulate ning and start shaking everybody's hand to end a post. :handshake:

Looks like I won't be winning Most Annoying Poster this year.

I'll post the thread sooner then later, you don't need to do it for me Nashy. The QLD are more passionate just annoys me, the racism thing though offends me. I know no one on here thinks that but the people who do, I recommend therapy because you know nothing in life.

The QLD are more passionate just annoys me, the racism thing though offends me. I know no one on here thinks that but the people who do, I recommend therapy because you know nothing in life.

FFS

You are just posting the same shyte, but change the words.

Same shyte different day.

Don't get me started on the racism.

I won't name names, but didn't someone posting here get a ban for saying things about Meninga.

I'll post the thread sooner then later, you don't need to do it for me Nashy. The QLD are more passionate just annoys me, the racism thing though offends me. I know no one on here thinks that but the people who do, I recommend therapy because you know nothing in life.

Apart from people talking about Andrew Johns, who is racist, you are the only one bringing racism into any convo.

I assure you the feeling is mutual.

If Todd Carney gets picked (which he will) I'll ask the Courier Fail to get Tony Currie's opinion, print it and never give him publicity ever again. I've never heard anything positive to come from that fool, all I hear from him is whining and complaining about topics that doesn't concern him.

Last edited:
Yeah, what would T.C. Know? It's not like he's won premierships at two different clubs, won a Brisbane premiership, won a Brisbane Rothmans Medal, played in a winning World Club Challenge match, played State of Origin, played for Australia or coached a Super League club? What would he know about football? Broncoman on the other hand, now there's one who has done it all and is qualified to call someone a fool...

Every time he gives his opinion and it's published it's just groaning and complaining about topics that have absolutely nothing to do with him, Isreal Folau's career movements, Todd Carneys off field history, NSW selections as examples.

Unread

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Broncos Maestro
  • bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.