• No train, no pay

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Sack manager

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Youth dentention centre

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • 3am visit from Shane Webke

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Real estate with his agent (who is now banned)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Basically just get fucked

Votes: 43 53.1%

• Total voters
How do you figure?

If he's patient, he's on a much smaller contract when he's potentially facing retirement.

At least this way he's secured more money.
I’m glad the scumbag didn’t stay and become our problem, personally I wish he ended up with nothing from anyone but if he is fleecing anyone at least it isn’t us.

In hindsight though he might have been far better off being patient.

That's the trouble with many kids coming through today, they refuse to do their time and think their club owes them a living as soon as the media begins to blow smoke up their sphincter.

Patient would have got him a $60k development deal and still have a neck issue that could end his career.

Patient would have got him a $60k development deal and still have a neck issue that could end his career.
Still more than he deserves.

Broncs would have taken care of him if he was forced to retire like JYY, will the Bulldogs?

Broncs would have taken care of him if he was forced to retire like JYY, will the Bulldogs?
Like JYY.....?
JYY was pretty special......and proven. He did special, amazing things on the field.
Not just potential....

But would it have blown up as bad as it did when he was thrown into a struggling Dogs side way too soon?

I know young Karl did the club dirty but I think some compassion wouldn’t go astray in this thread. He’s 20 and might never play the game again. Shattering for the kid.

I know young Karl did the club dirty but I think some compassion wouldn’t go astray in this thread. He’s 20 and might never play the game again. Shattering for the kid.
I’m sorry his career is potentially over but there are consequences for actions. He didn’t give a shit about what the fans thought when he shit on the club and the fans on the way to his payday so I’m sure he doesn’t give a **** about what we think now.

I feel sorry for him but I’m not going to pretend I care about him or he is any less of a scumbag just because something shit has happened to him.

Yep. My thoughts exactly. If I think back to the things I did as an 18-20 year old... let's not forget Walsh went to the Warriors in a similar act of brain fartery.. boys brains don't develop until they are like 25 or something. I'm sure there's some science behind it somewhere

Yep. My thoughts exactly. If I think back to the things I did as an 18-20 year old... let's not forget Walsh went to the Warriors in a similar act of brain fartery.. boys brains don't develop until they are like 25 or something. I'm sure there's some science behind it somewhere
Very big difference in the way Walsh left and Karl did.

I’m sorry his career is potentially over but there are consequences for actions. He didn’t give a shit about what the fans thought when he shit on the club and the fans on the way to his payday so I’m sure he doesn’t give a **** about what we think now.

I feel sorry for him but I’m not going to pretend I care about him or he is any less of a scumbag just because something shit has happened to him.
He’s a footballer not a criminal ffs. Grow up

He’s a footballer not a criminal ffs. Grow up
Sorry.

Yay for Karl, so sorry to hear about your situation. I know you will read this and it will mean a lot. You’re the best! Love B4L

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Cavalo
  • Turky Murky
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.