CommBank Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have both indivdually been in the extended squad the last few weeks .
I`m leaning Karapani because of Kevs favouring of speed over experience .
I’d be happy with that considering we’d have the experienced old and slow donkey on the left wing. Our depth in the backs isn’t really that great.

Clean skins get off on 1st offence ?
Has he been reported before ?

Where has Karapani been running in opposed sessions ?
Not sure... i think the biggest thing I'd want from a winger at the moment is safety under the high ball.

Whichever one is providing that out Oates, Pereira and Karapani is who I'd want to see there.

Oates can be susceptible if he's having an off night... not sure how Pereira is going, but he's not the tallest. From 1910 Karapani sounds like he's a little up and down... I think he came through as a centre as well so may not be as experienced at wing.

Also have Leota on a development contract I believe.

They're going to be there for awhile though, so whoever is in the best form should get the gig

I forgot we now have the second rower from the cowboys. I’d be welcoming him to the bench.

So why was he binned??

Klown said shoulder charge with contact to the head... or was it more... "shoulder charge to Teddy and he had a lie down that's 10 in the bin for tackling too hard"

I would say it was a get square for Reece not being binned in Vegas.

Biggest concern this week. Not only are we down on troops, haas, staggs and walters all looked injured playing yesterday. Gonna be an interesting team list

Biggest concern this week. Not only are we down on troops, haas, staggs and walters all looked injured playing yesterday. Gonna be an interesting team list

They were all flat out on their feet. Pretty easy to look injured when you're heavily fatigued.

They were all looking fine until we had that sin bin and then lost Ezra.

These are the testing times indeed!!

At times in my past I've felt team losses and form slumps so keenly that it affected my day to day existence. Looking back I think I learned something from it.

That thing was I didn't 'enjoy' those times enough, I simply didn't realise how it could shape my appreciation for the team's future successes. I've learned to lighten up a little on the down side of a shitty patch and relish the team's battle against adversity because every 'one on one' by a lesser light, thrust into the spotlight is inspiring. The stuff that makes me proudest.

It isn't the silverware, it's the battles my guys, my tribe fight that make me support the team. It's easy to find delight, to be content when flying high but our battle, my battle is to find the satisfaction when things are darkest.

I look forward to a game where we are short handed, up against it and I'll be keenly supporting every single one of them who gives his all. The result, I'll care about it after the game.

We’re going to roll out a very young team against the eels. We forget that Walsh and Mam are only 21. I’d say over 75% of our side is under 23.

It's being reported Ezra will move to halfback with Jock 5/8 if he's fit.

If it's true, wrong move IMO. Madden is capable of playing the halfback role and it frees up Ezra to play footy.

Eels will be without Moses and Gutho. Could be a lot worse for us but they are coming off the bye.

If we have Ezra and Madden I think we'll have too many points.

It's being reported Ezra will move to halfback with Jock 5/8 if he's fit.

If it's true, wrong move IMO. Madden is capable of playing the halfback role and it frees up Ezra to play footy.
Where would that report come from though... they played last night so they can't be seeing how we're lining up at training yet.

Can only think it's because of the "Ezra says he wants to be halfback moving forward"

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.