• [b:2gmqgz27][color=#BF0000:2gmqgz27]C)[/color:2gmqgz27][/b:2gmqgz27]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [b:2gmqgz27][color=#BF0000:2gmqgz27]F)[/color:2gmqgz27][/b:2gmqgz27]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Which of the following moments from Game 2, gave you the biggest LOLZ?

NB- I have allowed two choices per voter, as NSW were so pathetic a Queenslander can't be expected to pick just one.

A) Inglis turning the NSW captain (and NSW's Game 1 Player's Player [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. ) into a speed hump, and a shit one at that;

B) Tonga cutting WolfLolz in half forcing the first of WolfLolz's many mistakes [icon_lol1. ;

C) Tonga cutting WolfLolz in half forcing the first of WolfLolz's many mistakes.v.2 [icon_lol1. ;

D) Falou walking through Farah ( [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. ) and Poore;

E) Cam Smith's four 1 on 1 tackles on Farah while he is at dummy half ( [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. );

F) NSW allowing a shocking pass to bounce past 3 of their players (one being none other than Jarryd Stain) before Lockyer picks it up, strolls 3 paces to score possibly the easiest try in Origin history (excluding the above mentioned A & D in this poll);

G) [Caution melee involves 2 incidents rolled into 1 for polling purposes] Crocker clocking Poore and Poore then puffing up his chest when he is standing behind 4 NSW players [icon_lol1. ;

H) The referee's doing their utmost to allow NSW a win, including Harrigan "not seeing" O'Donnell play the ball, put his arms around Falou (the marker) and tackle him, thereby allowing Jarryd Stain to score. The rest of the NRL watching world would consider this an obstruction. LOLZ referees indeed;

I) Civoniceva owning Weyman in the 53rd minute, ending Weyman's night (not another single hit up of intent) and possibly his rep career;

J) Bellamy moving 2 players out of position, benching an 80 minute hooker, all in one swift move to blood a (very poorly selected) rookie. Best.Coach.Ever. [icon_lol1. ;

K) WolfLolz persisting in thinking he has some form of skill sets and kicking on the 1st [icon_lol1. ;

L) O'Donnell, the self confessed hitman of the NSW pack, trying to push Hannant and missing at point blank range [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. , before ending up handing the ball and the 4th straight series win, to Cam Smith.

Tough choices, select carefully icon_thumbs_u

I nearly pissed my pants laughing at the Lockyer try.

hard choices... and i think you forgot one...

NSW SELECTORS [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Folau's try was pretty funny... and pathetic for NSW. That got my vote just ahead of Lockyers try

I went with K and A. K was funny because it was at such a pivotal point in the game. NSW had us on the ropes.

Ohhh I forgot about K that was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in State of Origin hahaha

M.) All of the above? ???

I went for K in the end although I did LOLZ at C, but at F I ROFLZ'd....and thought "now where have I seen that before?" [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_evillaugh

Edit: It was C I lolzed at. Wolfman. [icon_evillaugh

The Rock said:
What is one supposed to say after a 4th straight loss? I got nothing.

P.S. Greg Inglis is still a New South Welshman.

No he's not.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.