2009 NRL DRAW

Thanks

I wish they would release the dates & times, like AFL do.

Kaz said:
Thanks

AFL has free reign at most of their crappy stadiums. NRL has to share with everyone.

I said it in the other thread, but there are 8 games for the SBBS to go to.

By the looks of things, I'll only miss the Canberra game which is alright icon_thumbs_u

Nashy said:
Kaz said:
Thanks

AFL has free reign at most of their crappy stadiums. NRL has to share with everyone.
[icon_thumbs_do The Gabba is not a crappy stadium.

The Gabba is a sensational cricket ground. However, it's a shithouse rugby league ground.

Wouldn't know about any other gay sports that get played there.

Well, I do, I've been to two AFL games back when they were the Brisbane Bears, not the abominable Fitzroy Lions

Coxy said:
The Gabba is a sensational cricket ground. However, it's a shithouse rugby league ground.

Wouldn't know about any other gay sports that get played there.

Well, I do, I've been to two AFL games back when they were the Brisbane Bears, not the abominable Fitzroy Lions

Gee Coxy, looking at Other sports thread it seems you watched the AFL GF closely, and you seem to be talking regularly of late about AFL, maybe you really are a closet AFL supporter just in denial [icon_wink

As for this thread, I suggest we leave it open for any non Bronco draw discussions only and discuss Bronco draw stuff in the other thread in Broncos talk icon_thumbs_u

What? An admin not locking a thread? Pennywise will have a heart attack :P

Coxy said:

Not just any admin too Coxy, but me the one Penny says is a lockaholic [icon_lol1.

See you got nothin' re the AFL [icon_razz1

Russo said:
Coxy said:

Not just any admin too Coxy, but me the one Penny says is a lockaholic [icon_lol1.

See you got nothin' re the AFL [icon_razz1

They're trying to rebel against the harsh regime you spent all those years building Coxy. [icon_non

I'm still in my spider hole and nobody's come to dig me out yet! :P

Russo: I'm a sports fan. I take a passing interest in just about every sport so I'm able to comment on it. I still hate it! :P

Yes, I watched most of the AFL GF, but I usually do. If only to bag how one sided it is like last year! :P

Broncos crowd average will be looking good again next year it we perform well on the field. Hell, the Storm, Cows and Dragons home matches should see us averaging 45,000 after the first quarter of the season! [icon_lol1.

I have to ask though, when was the last time we played the Roosters up here? Feels like a long, long time. 2003? 2004?

The two teams always produce really good battles imo... bit PO'd that we have to wait until at least 2010 before getting a regular season clash up here against them.

Yeah they won by 7 a few years ago. I'd also like to see them up here but more happy to be hosting NZ. The atmosphere at that one will be great.

Coxy said:
Yeah think it was 2005. Anyway, no loss. Hate them soiling our turf.

The one before that in 2003 was one of the best games I have ever been to. We won 10-8 in the end, in a very tough contest. That was when Gordie shat all over Chris Walker [icon_wink

Coxy said:
Yeah think it was 2005. Anyway, no loss. Hate them soiling our turf.

Ahh I think I missed this one, which would make it 5-6 years since I saw them play up here last. What Jeb said is right, that 10-8 win in '03 was something very special!

Can't say I like the team, but very few Roosters/Broncos games in the past years have been boring encounters.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.