2010 Broncos Player Profiles

WhoTF is Andrew Summers? Haven't heard his name anywhere.

Also, golly that's an inexperienced squad.

Played for the Comets last year I think. Haven't seen him play, but he's a front rower, so he'd just be here for depth.

its nice to have a backup for McCullough if something happens and it throws a huge mix into the interchange use.

draggx said:
its nice to have a backup for McCullough if something happens and it throws a huge mix into the interchange use.

Are you for real dude?

Wait, surely this is another one of your little baiting escapades?

Hopefully next time something happens like with Wallace last season we can use Marsh as the half instead of Locky.

So, does Tim Smith actually have a Broncos contract? because his profile is on the website

I read his profile and i think it says he's contracted to Easts.

No mention about a Broncos contract in there.

ningnangnong said:

ok cool. maybe they are putting the players who are training with us during the pre-season (each of our affiliate clubs nominations) on the player profiles page as well eusa_think

Foordy said:
ningnangnong said:

ok cool. maybe they are putting the players who are training with us during the pre-season (each of our affiliate clubs nominations) on the player profiles page as well eusa_think

Yep, just checked again and that's exactly it.

What it says for Smith:

He is training with the Broncos as affiliate club Easts Tigers' nomination.

ethos said:
WhoTF is Andrew Summers? Haven't heard his name anywhere.

Also, golly that's an inexperienced squad.

Played for the Comets last year and fairly killed it, made Qld residents. Will get a shot in the trials, should get a few nrl games under his belt.

ningnangnong said:
Foordy said:
ningnangnong said:

Yep, just checked again and that's exactly it.

What it says for Smith:

He is training with the Broncos as affiliate club Easts Tigers' nomination.

Yep they won't dual-register him until they have to use him in a premiership match - I think they can only have a certain number of players dual registered so they wait to see if they need to use them; but Easts have been told not to expect him back at training until after the NRL trials at the earliest - seems the Broncs intend to give him some game time in the trials.

Which is good strategy. Get him familiar with the team and then hopefully if they do call him into the squad it'll be relatively seamless.

lovin nick kenny's beard there... if only we still had brad meyers we could have a pidgeon pair front row there.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.