2014 New Years Wish

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Mine is for Ben Hunt to grab his chance and make the Broncos 7 jersey his own
Football related wish obviously

Last edited:
Win a premiership.

Or one of Hunt or McCullough to become world class.

I would love a victory over Melbourne. They're the yardstick regardless of where they are on the ladder. We've come close in the last few years but they always seem to get the two points. So yeah, a win against the Storm for 2014!

Sam Thaiday to knuckle down and lead from example, team wise fitness and mental strength to play 80 minute football, not going into halftime with serious doubt of holding on for just the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half, let alone the remaining 30.

Last edited:
I've got a fair few wishes

1: Ben Hunt to perform at halfback
2: The team to make the finals and have a consistent season
3: A victory over the Storm
4: To finish as the top Queensland team

My wish is for Strasser to become the new five-eighth and be hailed as the new DCE after 5 games, and then go on and win Rookie of the Year.

I want DCE to sign with us for 2015 and beyond, but I second the wishes for no serious injuries to anyone in the team and Yow Yeh's return to full capacity.

Just one?

Realistically, I don't think we're going to win a premiership next year. Call me jaded, what have you but it's just the way the competition is. However, I think we're on the right track, so I hope we keep going down that path and we lay on some brilliant tries that make even the most spoiled fans envious. Basically, let Barba, Hunt and Gillett do their thing.

Christ, 1?

Can't be done. Obviously everyone wants a finals finish, premiership etc. So I'll go with a few individual wishes.

Yow Yeh to make it back to first grade, in some capacity and be successful....as in deserve his place in the squad.
Ben Hunt to deliver on the promise that all the experts saw in NYC
Sam Thaiday to justify his captaincy.

For Griffin to have at least tried to make himself a better coach over the off-season.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.