2017 Line-up

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I'm really looking forward to the 9s comp hopefully we put a decent team in this year

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I'm really looking forward to the 9s comp hopefully we put a decent team in this year

Just give the stage to all of our backline recruits so they can fight each other for attention from the coach

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Yes exactly what I was thinking with preseason almost over great chance to see who really wants that left center spot n I haven't seen much of M Seve so a chance to see he has the goods and moga and pangai to use there power game and offload

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Tautau Moga has signed a 2 year deal with the broncos.

He would play left centre id assume so who would you guys prefer for next season Moga or Opacic?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Its up to Moga and Pangai to stake their claims while Tom is still recovering from his double shoulder surgery. If they cant then i think Tom deserves his chance if Kahu gets injured as i believe he will be out left centre.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Tautau Moga has signed a 2 year deal with the broncos.

He would play left centre id assume so who would you guys prefer for next season Moga or Opacic?

Definitely Opa but neither will be in the starting side come Rd 1. Opa will still be sidelined and Moga will be plying his trade at Ipswich or Redcliffe or possibly Sths Logan. Jet and Kahu have the centre spots sewn up as the current roster stands.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Wasn't this discussed over and over for two weeks straight... this is gonna be one long off season.

It will be discussed till the next acquisition which could happen at any time. Will still be a couple more additions/subtractions to the roster before March.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
It will be discussed till the next acquisition which could happen at any time. Will still be a couple more additions/subtractions to the roster before March.

While we wait then, what does everyone think about hunts kicking game or the size of our forward pack? Not sure if those topics have been covered.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
While we wait then, what does everyone think about hunts kicking game or the size of our forward pack? Not sure if those topics have been covered.

Thank you! Why has it taken so long for someone to finally raise these issues?

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I see Craig hodges has left and got a gig at the titans . Maybe a ploy to keep ash Taylor there long term. Also raises the question of who will be Bennetts right hand man ?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Thank you! Why has it taken so long for someone to finally raise these issues?

Because there have been other more important issues like, is Opacic really Reed in another body and was Parker the best Parker ever?

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • PETERN
  • scobie
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • whykickamoocow
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mrslong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Waynesaurus
  • Alec
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.