2017 Line-up

Much too early to speculate on what the lineup will be in March with WB likely to make a couple changes to compensate for a disappointing season and it may look like this:

1 Boyd
2 Oates
3 Kahu
4 Opacic
5 Pearson
6 Milford
7 Nikorima
8 Napa
9 McCullough
10 McGuire
11 Glenn
12 Pangai
13 Gillett

14 Segeyaro
15 Ese'ese
16 Arrow
17 Collins

Hunt (Parra) and Jet (drunken behavior) to be released and Napa and Segy to be acquired. Obviously this may not happen but such is the unpredictable nature of RL that I had to throw those in.

I have a serious question, are you Lindsay Collins because there is no way in blue hell he is near our side next year considering he signed with the Roosters

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Kahu
4. Roberts
5. Mead
6. Milford
7. McCullough
8. McGuire
9. Hunt
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillette
13. Glenn

14. Nikorima
15. Ofahengaue
16. Pangai
17. Arrow

I actually was wondering (blue skying if you will any Utopia fans) if a sometimes shuffle between Hunt and Macca might actually work. Keep them both starting in their usual positions but at some points during the game, let them interchange with each other. We should also do that with our back 2-5.

I have a serious question, are you Lindsay Collins because there is no way in blue hell he is near our side next year considering he signed with the Roosters

Lol, afraid not. I was unaware that he was moving on. That's a real shame because he is a real workhorse. He will run and tackle for you all day long. Hopefully he excels in the Rooster organisation.

Just in more news.

Dylan Napa is poised to sign with the Brisbane Broncos, announcement may be made very soon!

That's from an NRL site

Last edited:
The rumour has been around for a month mate. Smokin Joe said we are a chance to sign him for 2017...Hoping so!

Whoops, meant to put Gillo in the 13 jersey. Last time I checked, your clairvoyancy skills weren't any better than mine, we will just have to wait and see.

You don't need to be a clairvoyant to understand that both Thaiday and Gillett are both contracted Origin and International level rep players at the Broncs.

Short of injury they aren't being replaced in the top 17 in the next year, perhaps 2.

The site is most the time right mate

And that is why its called a 'Rumour'

Yeah don't believe everything that comes out of that page bud. Its pretty easy to start a rumour on facebook. Something more solid would be a lot more credible then someone with a success rate of 1/1000

WB doesnt miss many... I've got a feeling Napa
will be a Bronco

Maybe in 2018 (if ever) but not any sooner, the Roosters aren't silly enough to release him from his contract. Just a fb rumour which has got out of hand much like the "Hunt to Parra" one.

Maybe in 2018 (if ever) but not any sooner, the Roosters aren't silly enough to release him from his contract. Just a fb rumour which has got out of hand much like the "Hunt to Parra" one.

Chooks have some good forwards coming through... You never know?

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.