2017 Membership Packages

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
Just got my Die Hard package in the mail. Overall pretty happy with what came.

Few questions/queries.

1. Does anyone else worry that with the 'card pocket/sleeve' this year that your membership card may fall out? Its not like what it was last year, a actual plastic sleeve. Tell me if Im being paranoid haha

2. What are everyones thoughts on their packages (membership lol)

I actually have to go the Leagues club or pick mine up on game day at the stadium.

They were too cheap to send it out in the post...

I get a hat, a scarf, a card holder and lanyard.

No doubt the hat will be toddler size again so once again I'll have a hat that won't fit.

Broncos are really slack in the membership packages department.

No point me getting one anymore being down here in the world's most overrated city.

Got the email that ours were dispatched today.

Captain's membership for the wife and I, Baby/Buck memberships for the kids.

Reckon I'm unlikely to make that many games between home and work commitments, so unticketed works for us.

Starting next year I'll be looking at regular seated memberships. Hoping the eldest shows an interest by then!

1. Does anyone else worry that with the 'card pocket/sleeve' this year that your membership card may fall out? Its not like what it was last year, a actual plastic sleeve. Tell me if Im being paranoid haha

I've been using my 2015 one for my work security card and it's never fallen out. The 2017 version is similar but the plastic for the hook connection is a lot thinner so I'm sticking with the 2015 until that one breaks.

Got my diehard on the early bird special last year. $200 for 12 home games is bloody cheap. They throw in a few goodies too so no complaints from me at the price. I've always found the membership hotline helpful too

Just got another members sticker, but this time it's to use at McDonald's.

20% every purchase.

That's about $3 for me. Hardly good savings.

I don't think they put much thought into it.

The sticky part is the part that has all of the information on it and unless you put it on your window they aren't going to see it. McDonald's employees are pretty clueless. Every time I visited a McDonald's they didn't even know about the big mac offers after every Broncos win.

Looks like I'll have to explain it to them every time.

it seems like i can't use the $20 discount they give you in conjunction with the members price ... which almost makes the $20 voucher useless.

it seems like i can't use the $20 discount they give you in conjunction with the members price ... which almost makes the $20 voucher useless.
It's tough matey, especially since we aren't making any profit whatsoever.

No.

You can only use it if you're not using the members price. Which is pretty fucking stupid.

You also can't use it on sale items or items under $50. Which is also fucking stupid.

You also can't use it and the 10% voucher at the same time. And again, it's fucking stupid.

No.

You can only use it if you're not using the members price. Which is pretty fucking stupid.

You also can't use it on sale items or items under $50. Which is also fucking stupid.

You also can't use it and the 10% voucher at the same time. And again, it's fucking stupid.

Also, $50 minimum not including postage of $10.

To reiterate : fucking stupid.

Also, $50 minimum not including postage of $10.

To reiterate : fucking stupid.

Don't overlook the fact that the $20 voucher and 10% membership discount can only be used at the superstore where jerseys are $10 more expensive than Rebel and the NRL shop anyway! Really fucking stupid!

Don't overlook the fact that the $20 voucher and 10% membership discount can only be used at the superstore where jerseys are $10 more expensive than Rebel and the NRL shop anyway! Really fucking stupid!

I actually don't have a problem with that, they want to give you a bit of an incentive to shop at their store instead of a rival

Probably the most annoying thing for me from the superstore is shipping. All the jerseys are priced at $170, yet free postage is on order over $180. To post it across town.

I got my membership pack from the Leagues Club today and you can now use the $20 voucher on the members shirt.

I could have sworn you couldn't in previous years.

But they told me you can use it on any full priced item. Didn't specificy if it had to be a minimum $50 spend to use it.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.