2018 NRL Side

Milf on notice give him a month, if won’t use him at fullback send him to the Ikin brothers for a month or use him as Bench impact player to get his groove back.

giphy.gif

Arm chair footballer. Probably never set foot on a field in his life.
Doesn't mean he can't have an opinion, or that yours has more validity regardless of who you are.
In fact, whether you're who you say you are, or a wannabe (quite likely), is irrelevant to the value of your opinion (Gordon Tallis says Hi).

If we run with that theory, hits armchair must be damned uncomfortable to be this worked up.

My primary school footy team won the Brisbane area comp back to back, baby. (2000-2001)

+1 to the power of my opinion on this forum!

I really detest that line of thinking. Some of the best thinkers in Australian sport couldn’t run or catch.

Jim Maxwell is the radio equivalent of Benaud. Called over 300 Test matches for ABC. Couldn’t even catch a ball. Yet nothing he doesn’t know about cricket.

Bruce McAvaney- Mr Olympics, AFL, Tennis he’s been brilliant and his attention to detail can’t be beat. Pretty sure he never won Olympic gold.

It’s only insecure sportsman that apply the logic, no one ever says to the Leigh Sales you’ve never even been Prime Minister.

B4L was also the streaker at that trial game in Toowoomba

I really detest that line of thinking. Some of the best thinkers in Australian sport couldn’t run or catch.

Jim Maxwell is the radio equivalent of Benaud. Called over 300 Test matches for ABC. Couldn’t even catch a ball. Yet nothing he doesn’t know about cricket.

Bruce McAvaney- Mr Olympics, AFL, Tennis he’s been brilliant and his attention to detail can’t be beat. Pretty sure he never won Olympic gold.

It’s only insecure sportsman that apply the logic, no one ever says to the Leigh Sales you’ve never even been Prime Minister.

So you tell me his concept of half the team being binned to ISC isn't flawed - and blindly assessed?

So you tell me his concept of half the team being binned to ISC isn't flawed - and blindly assessed?
No, he's saying your stupid argument of needing to have played the game to have a valid opinion is flawed.

No, he's saying your stupid argument of needing to have played the game to have a valid opinion is flawed.

Especially considering this is about running a team, not playing in one. As though only people with first grade coaching experience would be welcome to comment.

Wow. Cheers to the guys validating my right to have an opinion. But where is half the team to QCup?

And my primary school team used to kill it...[emoji14]

Thaiday how is that controversial hasn’t had a good game in 2 years?

Glenn has stalled get why that would be controversial but his trajectory is hardly up.

Half the forum wants Boyd’s head. Controversial again but hardly unfounded given he looks like he is afraid to run or even dive for a ball.

Never said drop Gillo guy is just about my favourite player but am worried about his workload and form slump. Maybe focus on quality minutes not just quantity.

Milf love watching the guy at his best but hardly controversial he isn’t anywhere near his best or a natural organiser. Doing the same thing as last 2 years waiting for him to turn around to a consistent performer hasn’t worked so far. Like to hear better solutions other than Milf it’s time to earn your paycheck or take a bit more time?

Don’t see us winning a premiership with McCullough at hooker unless he dramatically improves attack. Showed signs last year but needs a lot more. Prefer to find someone when a suitable alternative can be found.

Maybe could have been clearer my apologies. want to give Opa, Sua, Isakko, offa and Knik consistent time in first grade without fear of being dropped for a month or two to find their feet, not drop them but reevaluate after this time.

So saying drop 3 players (2 likely temporarily till they earn their place back), maybe replace one when possible and put one hit and miss one on notice not to punish but simply because he needs a chance to regain his confidence in a less pressure environment.

As for the other 14 other starters, maybe they will realise you can’t just do enough anymore.

Wow. Cheers to the guys validating my right to have an opinion. But where is half the team to QCup?

And my primary school team used to kill it...[emoji14]

Thaiday how is that controversial hasn’t had a good game in 2 years?

Glenn has stalled get why that would be controversial but his trajectory is hardly up.

Half the forum wants Boyd’s head. Controversial again but hardly unfounded given he looks like he is afraid to run or even dive for a ball.

Never said drop Gillo guy is just about my favourite player but am worried about his workload and form slump. Maybe focus on quality minutes not just quantity.

Milf love watching the guy at his best but hardly controversial he isn’t anywhere near his best or a natural organiser. Doing the same thing as last 2 years waiting for him to turn around to a consistent performer hasn’t worked so far. Like to hear better solutions other than Milf it’s time to earn your paycheck or take a bit more time?

Don’t see us winning a premiership with McCullough at hooker unless he dramatically improves attack. Showed signs last year but needs a lot more. Prefer to find someone when a suitable alternative can be found.

Maybe could have been clearer my apologies. want to give Opa, Sua, Isakko, offa and Knik consistent time in first grade without fear of being dropped for a month or two to find their feet, not drop them but reevaluate after this time.

So saying drop 3 players (2 likely temporarily till they earn their place back), maybe replace one when possible and put one hit and miss one on notice not to punish but simply because he needs a chance to regain his confidence in a less pressure environment.

As for the other 14 other starters, maybe they will realise you can’t just do enough anymore.
Fair enough for being critical of work loads but I can't ever remember a game where Gillet didn't put 110% into a game... He's one of the rare players remaining that have that old school work horse streak in him

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Skathen
  • Socnorb
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • john1420
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • azza.79
  • mitch222
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.