2018 NRL Side

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Yeah we should aim for 8th spot next year, lose half our games and fall into a grand final spot by playing shitty teams throughout the finals. #gameplan
Geez you are bitter.

Cows play with more heart than we have in ages. They will start next year as favourites and probably wont crumble under the pressure like we did last year with that tag.

Broncos = mentally weak when it matters.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
I don't think Wayne got in him to take Broncos to next level. Next year don't look so bright. I still think Broncos forward pack going to struggle big time next year. The biggest issue is Milford. If he can't control his weight during the season. How he will control this team next year.

We could have a big signing in the off season, (praying we do), and milf could improve on his kicking game in the off season and loose some weight and get advice now from Locky considering his getting bagged out so much it might come to him that it is time to get help from Locky.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
We could have a big signing in the off season, (praying we do), and milf could improve on his kicking game in the off season and loose some weight and get advice now from Locky considering his getting bagged out so much it might come to him that it is time to get help from Locky.

Milf needs to watch how Morgan plays and also to trust his instincts which is I'm sure one lesson Walters instilled in him in '15 and has had it coached out of him since.

The biggest signing we can get in the off season is someone who knows how to forge a team from and with the sheer talent the broncos have.

As for our forwards, they're individually excellent. I mean look at the Cows and even the Storm. Individually, for mine, we match them all if not exceed most. Thing is they play as a unit, for each other, for 80 minutes and support their play makers.

We just run one out over and over and over. McGuire is the worst offender, but I don't think it's all his fault, it's how the team is(n't) structured.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
That is the problem he struggle this year he should ask Locky for help long time ago. I still think he got some ego in him. I think it's up to player personally they want become better player. I still remember when Broncos both half hunt and Milford struggled last year. There was taking about bring back Kevin Walter to help both half. Ben hunt was happy if Kevin come back but Milford said in the press he don't need any help from any one.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
That is the problem he struggle this year he should ask Locky for help long time ago. I still think he got some ego in him. I think it's up to player personally they want become better player. I still remember when Broncos both half hunt and Milford struggled last year. There was taking about bring back Kevin Walter to help both half. Ben hunt was happy if Kevin come back but Milford said in the press he don't need any help from any one.

We were fully out of form last year and that comes down from hunt having no confidence after dropping the ball in the GF but we dont have to deal with that anymore he is gone now.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
We were fully out of form last year and that comes down from hunt having no confidence after dropping the ball in the GF but we dont have to deal with that anymore he is gone now.

Now we've lost two halves (Hunt & Benji) that actually made the bloody effort all year and are stuck with Milford, who doesn't until it suits him.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
If we don't get Taylor we might have to wait until a guy like Paix is ready.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Now we've lost two halves that actually made the bloody effort all year and are stuck with Milford, who doesn't until it suits him.

mmmm Milford just looked so confident in 2015 and he was the best that night in the GF then anyone else he was willing to take runs and breaks but 2016 and 2017 mainly 2016 he looks like poo and looks like he doesn't know what to do, They look like they dont even practice what there gonna do on the field except the 4th tackle option for McGuireand the forward hit ups.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Taylor was good and now he is a bit hot and cold. Maybe because the players around him but if he comes back to broncs he will be right i reckon.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
Sam Thaiday should retired this season. I think he will struggle next year.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Sam Thaiday should retired this season. I think he will struggle next year.

Absolutely. Playing on for one more year seems selfish on his part. He is well past it.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
LEAGUE fans will finally get a break from the Brisbane Broncos on prime time TV next year — and it’s all thanks to Todd Greenberg now the NRL has control of its own schedule.
Over the past five seasons, the Broncos have had Thursday or Friday night matches in 18 rounds.
A draft copy of the draw for 2018 reveals the Broncos will get only 13 prime-time fixtures.
This is long overdue and stops the Broncos from getting the seven-day turnaround advantage. It also gives other clubs more exposure for their sponsors in the highest-rating games.
Rothfield in the DT.
At least that’s one less thing/excuse for him to whinge about.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jeza23
  • Alec
  • levikaden
  • Santa
  • kat00
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Behold
  • Strop
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.