2018 NRL Side

Didn't like him running or attacking. Job is to pass and not be selfish.

Seems strange to sign a guy who's biggest strengths are his running and attack, if that's all they wanted from him.

Yes but what you may not know is that that 10m had a massive McDonalds family box or three at the end of it. Motivation is very important, particularly when you the size of Jupiter.
Was the funny first couple times. Probably not anymore

My brother went to school with Nikau Terupe.

Attachments

• IMG_3457.jpg
    IMG_3457.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 137
The Roosters have officially released Pearce so if Broncos and Bennett want him now is the time to get him. If we are going to sign Pearce it needs to be asap because Manly have just released Green to get Pearce in.

The Roosters have officially released Pearce so if Broncos and Bennett want him now is the time to get him. If we are going to sign Pearce it needs to be asap because Manly have just released Green to get Pearce in.
You need to ring up Broncos headquarters and tell them to get a wriggle on.

don;t be so sure ... there are several clubs interested

Guy on Twitter who has never been wrong has said it is a done deal, so it is done. Called the Cronk to Roosters way before anyone else.

I'm glad he's ended up there and not with us. I found it hard to warm to Roberts initially despite his try-scoring potential. However, the way he has turned it all around has left me a fan. I'm hoping I'll feel the same way with Lodge, but he still has some work yet to bring me over, but atleast is taking the steps.
Pearce, on the other hand, has done nothing to convince me he is anything more than an average descendant of a great player. He has an ego way too big for what little effort he has put into exploiting his skills, which is ironic as Wayne Pearce was a very understated, but gutsy player, who made every bit of what little talent he had count.

Broncos have shown interest in Pearce

Attachments

• IMG_3468.PNG
    IMG_3468.PNG
    49 KB · Views: 105

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.