2019 Broncos Line-up

Who's next, Griffin? They're acquiring failed Broncos left and right. Also, lol at other fans ripping into us for losing to them in the finals - did they end up winning the comp?

They're a bottom 4 side when Widdop goes.

Last edited:
I did this up yesterday, if anyone wants to see all the wiki data, ZT and broncos.com.au Player info all in one place. Let us know if I missed anything!

Feel free to copy and paste it here if anyone wants to - just swing us some credit.

I think Reed coped a lot of shit on here and probably from me. But his 2015 was very good. The fact is he linked well with his halfs, passed to his winger and defended his butt off. The dude was busted in the end and hence his retirement. He may not of been fast or the best but he was never a selfish guy and was a good club man.

Moga on the other hand was all over the place. Good in defence and terrible in defence, great in attack while being abysmal in attack. Also selfish and one of the dumbest mother fuckers on the field. Oh and nothing boils my blood liked drop balls while scoring tries and he shares that talent with Vito.

Who's next, Griffin? They're acquiring failed Broncos left and right. Also, lol at other fans ripping into us for losing to them in the finals - did they end up winning the comp?

They're a bottom 4 side when Widdop goes.

Other fans should be ripping into us for losing to them in the finals, because they aren't a strong side

Other fans should be ripping into us for losing to them in the finals, because they aren't a strong side

Without Gillett and Bird. It was a putrid performance, but if you don't win the comp you shouldn't be bragging about a win in the finals imo.

At least they did us the favour of taking that useless fucking Sims off our hands. **** I’ve never hated a player more. I’m sure he’s a good bloke or whatever but on the field he was a fucking squid.

Last edited:
I've been trying to think of who Jack Bird reminds me of as a centre. It's Jack Reed.

Is it sad that I'd prefer an in form Reedy as our left centre over Bird?

I met Reed once at a club and he was really nice and genuine.

We could have really used our two redheads the past few years.

Peter Wallace would have been great for Milford's game.
Now I know you're trolling

I'm ready. Bring it on!

Upload 2018 12 13 18 50 12

At least they did us the favour of taking that useless fucking Sims off our hands. **** I’ve never hated a player more. I’m sure he’s a good bloke or whatever but on the field he was a fucking squid.

He had a few beastly games, which made the rest of his performances even worse. He was worst on ground in that final and that’s saying something.

Plus he’s related to Ashton, **** those guys

Walked past Milf 5 minutes ago at my local shopping centre. I didn't say anything to him cause I don't wanna be that guy, but just looking at him he looks fit as ****.

I think Seibold has made training funner rather than just a hard grind. The season is serious enough as is. Throwing in some music and ball skills along with fitness will do well for the squads mental state.

If they have more fun during training, they won't dread it and they'll subconsciously put in more effort because of it.

If you want Milf to get fit I think you just get him on a good meal plan, get him playing a lot of touch footy in training and get him a personal trainer in the gym.

Aside from injury, I'm not sure how these professional athletes allow their bodies to get out of shape. Especially if they're on more than 500k a year.

We'll be throwing the footy around a lot this year in attack and we're training for it.

The entertainers are coming back

I think Seibold has made training funner rather than just a hard grind. The season is serious enough as is. Throwing in some music and ball skills along with fitness will do well for the squads mental state.

If they have more fun during training, they won't dread it and they'll subconsciously put in more effort because of it.

If you want Milf to get fit I think you just get him on a good meal plan, get him playing a lot of touch footy in training and get him a personal trainer in the gym.

Aside from injury, I'm not sure how these professional athletes allow their bodies to get out of shape. Especially if they're on more than 500k a year.

We'll be throwing the footy around a lot this year in attack and we're training for it.

Bullshit. Milford returned on day one looking great. The players put in effort to return from the holiday under their usual return weight. That was done under the previous coaching staff. Again, Seibold gets no credit for the players returning at a good weight. I'm sure people will put this down to me being a Bennett supporter like usual, instead of just not giving credit where it isn't due.

He said he looked fit already. 9 training days of music and fun times isn’t going to change a body shape.

I hate to break it to you, but they have had access to dieticians and personal trainers for years amongst many other things they get spoiled with at the Broncos that many other clubs don't get.

Walked past Jayden Nikorima at Chermside on Sunday, and between him and his gutter trash mates, I’m less keen on him than ever. Sure, fit, but acting like complete fuckwits.

He has lost his way badly. If only he was as professional as his brother.

Which sims are you talking about?

Active Now

• Bish
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • Midean
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • Kev_Guz
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.