BASKETBALL 2023 FIBA World Cup

He scored 20+ for Dallas on a few opportunities he started in the NBA season too, he has some big games in him, just isn't consistent.
I got problems with how he is used for Dallas too. His shot has finally came round which was his major problem. Great connecting piece and his defence is solid enough. Much better fit than Thybulle in this team with giddey running the show.

Exums shot warrants more confidence in himself. Has shot it well in Europe. Form looks better. He just needs to believe.

That was some interesting defence from Green.

He's going back to the NBA which is cool.
Yeah would have rathered a different team though. Guards galore in Dallas. Kyrie, Luka, Green, Hardy. I dont know why more teams didn't knock at his door. If nothing else he will give you good positional size and defence. Plenty worse guys getting a run.

I like that Thybulle is playing with ingles and mills instead of the two bigs. More shooting around him papering over his weaknesses.

This extra workload on the ball hasn't done giddeys defence very well. Getting beaten alot. Concern with Mills going forward together to the knockouts.

Good response from Boomers after the challenge from Japan.

Keep it up.

Highest score from the Boomers in a WC.

Good stuff.

Some of these lineups from Goorjian are horrendous

The starts from Australia in this WC have been poor.

Aussies are struggling to stay in this at present.

What a rubbish call.

That's a dive that football players would be proud of.

11 behind, gotta start landing shots.

Unfortunately, we aren't going well at that.

Good to see the refs are finally switched on to the ridiculous dives going on out there.

Aussies can't land anything and Slovenia can't miss. Australia is really missing Landale.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Big Del
  • Dash
  • Strop
  • FACTHUNT
  • Harry Sack
  • broncoscope
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Lurker
  • blacknwhite
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.