Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAND FINAL DAY

Broncos

PENRITH PANTHERS vs BRISBANE BRONCOS
Accor Stadium, Sydney

Kick-Off 18:30
AEST - QLD

Mostly sunny with a max of 36 degrees. Low (5%) chance of showers.

Watch: AU: Nine NZ: Sky PNG: DigiCell & tvWAN | Listen: Triple M - ABC Sport

TRAVELLING TO THE STADIUM - Transport NSW | CAR PARKING - MUST PRE-BOOK

Gates Open 13:00
NRLW Grand Final: Knights v Titans 15:55
NRL Grand Final: Panthers v Broncos 19:30
Times are AEDT - NSW

PENRITH PANTHERS

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Sunia Turuva 3. Izack Tago 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brian To’o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Mitch Kenny 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Scott Sorensen 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo 14. Jack Cogger 15. Lindsay Smith 16. Spencer Leniu 17. Luke Garner 18. Tyrone Peachey 19. Matt Eisenhuth 20. Zac Hosking 21. Luke Sommerton 22. Thomas Jenkins
Coach: Ivan Cleary
Jersey: Home

BRISBANE BRONCOS

1. Reece Walsh 2. Jesse Arthars 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Selwyn Cobbo 6. Ezra Mam 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Flegler 9. Billy Walters 10. Payne Haas 11. Kurt Capewell 12. Jordan Riki 13. Patrick Carrigan 14. Tyson Smoothy 15. Brendan Piakura 16. Kobe Hetherington 17. Keenan Palasia 18. Corey Oates 19. Martin Taupau 20. Corey Jensen 21. Jock Madden 22. Tristan Sailor
Coach: Kevin Walters
Jersey: Away

Referee: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Chris Sutton and David Munro
Video Referee: Ashley Klein
Standby Referee: Grant Atkins
Standby Touch Judge: Drew Oultram

It's true what they say...

Sticking together & enduring the shit times makes the good times so much sweeter.

Here we are BHQ, win, lose or draw, it's been an awesome year!

I've loved riding the waves with you all, you're a great mob in an awesome place.

Win, I'll dance naked in the street.

Lose, I'll cry for 24hrs, then get back to celebrating a great year.

BHQ❤️

I came back from overseas last week through Sydney, and for some reason my phone kept Sydney as my timezone tonight. I work 7 to 3 today and my phone woke me up and hr early, and I was half way to the hospital before I found out the time was wrong.
So **** NSW and **** NSW sides.

Just want to throw my 10 cents worth in here. I'll be screamin' like a banshee when it's on, but win or lose I can't begin to say how f.....g proud I am of the lads this year, been here since day zero 1988, seen the highs and the lows, but what we have right now ... this IS the start of something special and I can't wait to see it all happen, starting today!! ... Go Broncs !!!!

I’ve never felt happier.

Win,lose or draw I’ll still be feeling happy.

Our club is back to where it belongs.

Our boys have given us a season full of style, swagger and class. We’ve played the game with a free spirit. We’ve refused to dive and milk penalties, our coach has refused to criticise the officials when they’ve got it wrong. We’ve treated our opposition with respect at all times and never deliberately tried to injure them in order to win a game.

We have kept the spirit of true rugby league alive all year in every game. I’m sure we’ll be no different tonight and come 20:30 ish I’ll be every bit as proud and happy with our club as I am right now.

Do it!!!
I agree 100%. Even if we lose today the highlights of this season for me will be making the GF and shutting all the haters up and giving the Storm an absolute touch up to break the hoodoo and in a finals game to boot.

Well…. 2 hours of sleep and here I am
Buzzing. 1 am here in the UK….. mind won’t switch off…. That, and my Mrs snoring her head off

We were the underdogs in 06 we won that and this year we are the underdogs again and I think we will win it. Blocking out people on the TV saying the panthers

The nerves are definitely at an all time high, but couldn't be more excited than right now to see a massive game from our boys. I'm expecting a big game for Haas, Walsh, Carrigan and calling Clive for Walsh tonight.

I’ve been avoiding the forum the last few days to try and relieve my nerves for this game, but let’s fucking go!!

Now the only decision left is which Jersey to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Yellowfella
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.