POST GAME 2023 NRL Grand Final - Penrith vs Brisbane

Also that was a hipdrop on Reynolds, Penrith player had no control on that tackle and all his weight was on the back of Reynolds legs

Just have to hold out their right side attack. Luai on the other side will either short kick or step back inside. Inside defenders need to be there.

I said to my brother around 15mins in "This time last year the game was over"

Win or lose, this is the game the season deserved and I'm proud as **** either way. Hate them all you want, but this Panthers team is up there as one of the greats of the modern era.

Only 2 pts behind looking at that half is a miracle.

We all knew our errors were our downfall, and that’s proven to be the case so far.

The illegal contact on Cobbo was a penalty all day long. Hip drop on Reyno? Sin bin earlier in the season.

Their try comes off another error, Herbie was worried about taking the ball inside the 10 but it was awful.

We haven’t settled. To get 6 pts at the end of the half now resets the game.

You’ve thrown everything at us Panthers and are only 2 ahead.

We need to put them under better defensive pressure second half, see where that takes us.

It all comes down to 40 minutes.

Caaarrrrrn the mighty Broncos!!!

Also that was a hipdrop on Reynolds, Penrith player had no control on that tackle and all his weight was on the back of Reynolds legs
Lol cmon dude. I hope you are at the game and haven't seen the replay. It isn't even remotely close to a hip drop.

If we get field position we win the game, question is, will we get the field position we need?

Outside of the penalty and a rare linebreak, we haven’t looked likely.

I said to my brother around 15mins in "This time last year the game was over"

Win or lose, this is the game the season deserved and I'm proud as **** either way. Hate them all you want, but this Panthers team is up there as one of the greats of the modern era.
Yeah, Panthers are so good. Broncos have not looked so tired in a first half the whole season.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.