OFFICIAL 2023 TEAM UPDATE: SECOND BEST

Watch this space for latest injuries, suspensions and training updates.

GRAND FINAL

SUSPENDED

INJURED

Willison: ankle, season over.

LATEST JUDICIARY

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Lesson to learn here kids, is that whoever made up the rhyme sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me, was full of shit.

You're better off pushing an official than swearing in the vicinity of one.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I'd argue calling the ref a cheat is worse personally. Therefore he shouldn't get more than Smith tbh
It's a million times worse, because it targets the integrity of the game (even though they have no integrity).... but nah NSWRL have a Qld'er in their sights and it's been the media that's driven this anyway.

If they go with 4 weeks, then they're claiming that what Walsh said was worse than a homophobic slur from Montoya.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
If 2 weeks includes origin I will take it but if not then **** that. I don’t really take much notice on it. Anyone know?

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
If Reecey said that about a dumb moment in the game, imagine what he's about to say once the suspension is handed out!

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
If 2 weeks includes origin I will take it but if not then **** that. I don’t really take much notice on it. Anyone know?

It counts towards the suspension. As do byes I believe.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
10.22pm – The judiciary panel is still deliberating as to what suspension will be handed to Walsh.

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
Come on Tony Puletua (we know you’re the only one of these gronks with a brain) so do us a stiff one here and fight for one week.

Yes, this says a lot

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
What are the two extra documents the prosecution just submitted AFTER the verdict?

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
You watch the Broncos now never challenge a ref/decision again.
And watch the penalties and six agains against us stack up over the next few weeks.
This will be waved away as us being down on troops, poor attitude, lack of mental fortitude, etc.

It's all just so convenient

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
It definitely counts... just like the suspensions that NSWRL commentators were trying to get against Tino before games 1 and 2.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Suck ya mum U goons , baffles my mind how anyone can find walshy guilty

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Contrary conduct is so vague. They can say what they want.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Alec
  • levikaden
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.