2024 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

That would be Kia stating how they want it. Companys are very picky about how branding. You never see the Kia logo that isnt white or black, so it being maroon on our jerseys would be odd. From a marketing sense.
Which sucks, from a marketing sense I don't think it changes anything outside making the jersey less shit lol.

They got the Asics logo in Maroon but not the Kia logo, would look alot better had they did that.

I agree that would have made it fully. The black just stands out like "Why are you even there?" Otherwise it's just decent.

Who wore it better?

Not sure how i feel about it.. I like it but it looks a lot like a polo shirt rather than a jersey. Once its actually tight on the players might look a lot different but it's loose like a shirt on Patty and Payne.

I love collars on a jersey but this is predominantly white which make it an instant fail.

Not sure how i feel about it.. I like it but it looks a lot like a polo shirt rather than a jersey. Once its actually tight on the players might look a lot different but it's loose like a shirt on Patty and Payne.
Yeah I really love it but it doesn’t look like a jersey to me. Maybe it’ll be different once they’re in gear and it’s not as loose.

I do really like this jersey ... except those damn stripes.

it's by far the best alternate (away) jersey we've had in a long time

Comments are turned off? Too many criticisms? Too much heat from rival fans?

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Rowdy124
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • The Don
  • davidp
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • The Strapper
  • BroncsNBundy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.