OFFICIAL 2024 draw

FREE TO AIR (Channel 9) in Blue
HOME in Green

PREMIERSHIP
Round 1: Roosters - Sun, Mar 3. 2:30PM. Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas
Round 2: Rabbitohs - Thurs, Mar 14. 7PM.
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 3: Panthers - Thurs, Mar 21. 7PM. BlueBet Stadium, Penrith
Round 4: Cowboys - Fri, Mar 29. 7.05PM.
Round 5: Storm - Thurs, Apr 4. 7PM. AAMI Park, Melbourne
Round 6: Dolphins - Fri, Apr 12. 8PM.
Round 7: Raiders - Sat, Apr 20. 7:35PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 8: Tigers - Sat, Apr 27. 5:30pm. Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Sydney
Round 9: Roosters - Fri, May 3. 8PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 10: Eels - Fri, May 10. 8PM. CommBank Stadium, Sydney
Round 11: Sea Eagles - Friday, May 17. 8PM.
Round 12: Titans - Sunday, May 26. 2PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 13: BYE
STATE OF ORIGIN 1: Wed, Jun 5. 8:05PM. Accor Stadium, Sydney
Round 14: Sharks - Sat, Jun 8. 7:35PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 15: Rabbitohs - Fri, Jun 14. 8PM. Accor Stadium, Sydney
Round 16: BYE
STATE OF ORIGIN 2: Wed, Jun 26. 8:10PM. Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Round 17: Warriors - Sat, Jun 29. 3PM. Go Media Stadium, Auckland
Round 18: Panthers -Fri, July 5, 8PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 19: Dragons - Sat, July 13. 7:35PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
STATE OF ORIGIN 3: Wed, July 17. 8:10PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 20: Knights - Sat, July 20. 5:30PM. McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle
Round 21: Bulldogs - Sat, July 27. 3PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 22: Titans - Sat, Aug 3. 3PM. Cbus Super Stadium, Gold Coast
Round 23: Cowboys - Sat, Aug 10. 5:30PM. Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville
Round 24: BYE
Round 25: Eels - Fri, Aug 23. 8PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 26: Dolphins - Sat, Aug 31. 5:30PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 27:Storm - Thurs, Sep 5. 7:50PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

1ScreenF xf4NPbUAAzvxB
2ScreenF xf4NPbkAALF3b
3ScreenF xf4NQa4AAsRrU
4ScreenF xf4NOasAAdgVt

A coward rival CEO is whinging about our draw only speaking to Crawley on the condition of anonymity.

This coward says:

“Good luck to the Broncos. But it is Channel Nine that does it. Not the Broncos … they should be in the top four every year.”
Its either the rabbitohs or dolphins

A coward rival CEO is whinging about our draw only speaking to Crawley on the condition of anonymity.

This coward says:

“Good luck to the Broncos. But it is Channel Nine that does it. Not the Broncos … they should be in the top four every year.”
Boo hoo Moo I hope our team smashes them on their sorry butts

Does Yahoo sport hate us or something? A lot of negative and biased reporting against the Broncos this year. At least Fox and Nine compliment us now and then.

Gotta get them clicks yo

People dont care about any other team to click apparently.

It may as well be the National Broncos League at this point, because they legit require us to prop up the whole comp

From today's paper

• Only ONE five-day turnaround (against the Storm);​
• FOUR games with a six-day turnaround;​
• EIGHTEEN games with more than a seven-day turnaround (only the Rabbitohs have more with 19);​
• TWELVE primetime Thursday/Friday night kickoffs (four on Thursday and eight on Friday), the Storm are next with 10;​
• FOURTEEN games at Suncorp Stadium and 16 all up in Queensland; and​
• Don’t leave Queensland for their final seven rounds of the season.​

• Don’t leave Queensland for their final seven rounds of the season.​
I hate people pointing this out like it's some sort of huge advantage we have. Dragons have 16 rounds in a row where they don't leave NSW! Penrith only leave NSW/ACT 4 times in the whole season! I'm sure if I go through the other NSW teams, there would be similar patterns. Just lazy, sensationalist journalism.

I hate people pointing this out like it's some sort of huge advantage we have. Dragons have 16 rounds in a row where they don't leave NSW! Penrith only leave NSW/ACT 4 times in the whole season! I'm sure if I go through the other NSW teams, there would be similar patterns. Just lazy, sensationalist journalism.
Also the idiot Sydney siders thinking that all of Qld is within like 30mins of each other instead of Townsville being further away than Sydney.

And I'm sure Dolphins and Cows have an exact same situation as us when it comes to games in QLD as both are away teams at Magic Round and both are likely playing all the QLD teams twice... it's funny that Titans are the only Qld home team for magic round and were last year as well.

They probably request it for the extra ticket sales though

This coward says:

Hardly cowardly. It's more a shot at Nine than the Broncos and an NRL CEO is never going to publicly bag Nine.

As the chief executive chuckled: “Mate, it is not just me. It is other CEOs as well, we laugh about it.

“They get the rails run every year. It’s all about TV.

“Channel Nine has so much power and when the Broncos are winning in Brisbane, the ratings are through the roof.

“That is what it purely comes down to.”

Many believe the only way to make the draw fair would be to have every team play each other once in a shortened season.

Asked if that can ever be the reality, the CEO responded: “No, not realistically.

“And in the Broncos’ defence, it is not their fault. Brisbane is a big market.

He's 100% correct, but if I was paying $650 million for something darn right, I would be having a say!

Well we are the most popular and profitable NRL team ever we have the most numbers in members and that includes social media. Like it took me a while to find a Jersey for this year. If you ask a Queenslander a Queensland NRL team most of them would say Broncos

We are the cash cows of the NRL. Every other team should be thanking us for propping up their sorry asses.
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

We know how to bring in the fans so what if the rabbits have Rusty and The Dogs have Margot. We always get new fans. When I was coming back from Brisbane there was a former fan who is now a fan of dolphins I said to him he is kicking himself now I asked why he changed he was like they were horrible in 2022 so what teams improve you don't desert your team win lose or draw they are still your team

Fans are that dumb that they just take what these pathetic "professionals" write as truth, and don't bother to come up with an opinion of their own.

What they don't factor in or fail to realise (because Journalists don't tell them) is:
* "Not leaving Queensland" does not make them home games. You could argue that games against the Titans and Redcliffe are similar to a NSW cross-town rivalry, but an away game against the Cowboys is just as wearing as a trip to Sydney or Melbourne.
* In fact "The Broncos only travelled to Sydney 3 times last year" was written so that idiots would read it as having to travel "away" 3 times. But in reality, games against the Cowboys, Storm, Warriors, or even the Raiders (technically not Sydney so they use that loophole) are just as taxing, it not moreso, than Sydney games.
* As has been mentioned earlier, the "Away" game at Suncorp for Magic Round was started by the Sea Eagles as a way of propping up their attendance numbers as well as gate takings. Don't blame us.
* Just about every year we have to play the Warriors at Origin time, knowing full well we'll be understrength and they'll be largely unaffected. And more recently the games have been over in NZ. It's basically a free shot to the Warriors with one of our arms tied behind our backs to keep the Kiwi bros over here happy, and/or the same to their boys over there.
* We have 8 Friday games this year, and yet I guarantee there will be comments about the Friday Night Broncos again.

Does Yahoo sport hate us or something? A lot of negative and biased reporting against the Broncos this year. At least Fox and Nine compliment us now and then.

Yeah, no reason why that crap company is shit. I’m very much surprised that this is still in existence. Who cares about their bitching though? Stupid keyboard biased sore fools can go fook themselves.

The draw is so convoluted and manufactured these days, and like with everything else, it's done to maximise revenue.

Fucking shite.

Bring back every team plays each other twice, once at home and once away. All teams have a home game one week, away game the next, then a home game, etc.

The NRL is no longer sport. It is entertainment.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.