Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

Two Broncos, Sam's attention to detail to his hooking craft is outstanding. Kendall runs like he stole something.

A lot has been made about injuries in the NRL, but what are some notable injuries in the QRL?

Brendan Frei is still recovering from his knee reconstruction, Pat Politoni hasn't been sighted since the opening moments of the season.

Delouise is set to miss the rest of the season, although since he's signed to the Broncos I consider him an NRL player these days.

Who else is there?

Curious to see how Purdue goes tonight for the Cutters. He's still eligible for MM Cup and yet has been elevated ahead of time. I thought he was very impressive against the Broncos and definitely somebody to keep tabs on.

A lot has been made about injuries in the NRL, but what are some notable injuries in the QRL?

Brendan Frei is still recovering from his knee reconstruction, Pat Politoni hasn't been sighted since the opening moments of the season.

Delouise is set to miss the rest of the season, although since he's signed to the Broncos I consider him an NRL player these days.

Who else is there?

South Sydney had to lend the Blackhawks Tristan Alvarado last week because of the lack of front rows they had available.

Noah Fein and Nate Berrigan too good in Dolphins Cyril Grand Final win. Dolphins now have Meninga and Cyril premierships at the moment.

Who else is there?

Curious to see how Purdue goes tonight for the Cutters. He's still eligible for MM Cup and yet has been elevated ahead of time. I thought he was very impressive against the Broncos and definitely somebody to keep tabs on.
Caleb Jackson ACL.
Treymain Spry out still as well and hasn't played since round one.

Pereira moved back to the wing, Hunt would have had a heart attack watching him at fullback drop three two weeks ago.

Te Kura with a few new tricks in his repertoire- left side, right side, and a few fends and off-loads. Never seen him so expressive.

Mozer forces the drop out, from the penalty when Falcons kick out on the full runs at 45 degrees and scores- slams it down- too slow Falcons.

Hunt pushing Te Kura out- still playing at the 30-minute mark. Normally he'd do 20.

Hands on knees now, might be his limit.

Te Kura, hit up with an offload, then backs it up next ruck with another hit up. Good double effort two rucks in a row.

Off- see how 34 minutes impacts his second stint.

If Hunt can't get Mozer and Te Kura on for at least 30 minutes in the second half Souths lose.

Faatili wild man scores.

Falcons running away two tries in seven minutes.

Active Now

• marw
  • HarryAllan7
  • ettybay
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.