2024 State of Origin discussion

B

Broncorob

QCup Player
Jul 26, 2020
Jensen would not look out of place. We do pick solid forwards. Lillyman, Hohn etc
. Would not let us down and with confidence would grow another leg for the Broncs

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Jensen would not look out of place. We do pick solid forwards. Lillyman, Hohn etc
. Would not let us down and with confidence would grow another leg for the Broncs
Such a shame Willison isn't a QLDer he would make his mark in this.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
So it’s coming down to whether Billy Slater picks Holmes or Cobbo. I think the wingers are Coates and Tualagi. Some interesting decisions to be made.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Jayden Sua is playing the best footy of his career, he should be in the team for sure.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Walsh
Tualagi
Hammer
Cobbo
Coates
Munster
DCE
Cotter
Grant
Collins
Fifita
Nanai
Carrigan

Hunt
Sua
Hopgood
Jensen

18: Arrow
19: Holmes

It is SUCH a shame our props are all injured, I don’t want to lose Jensen for the Broncos but there’s no one else. I’d even consider starting him over Collins just so that our bench has a bit more experience.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
I think Jensen is absolutely playing himself into a bench spot, and you could argue he could be a starter to allow us to use Collins off the pine. Su'a and Fifita would be my starting edges, and using Arrow off the bench as cover.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Arrow is definitely in my side, he's been great for QLD every match he's played

Suaalii probably gotta be in the Blues side now. He's pretty scary for a 20yo and starting to put it all together.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Are we confident that Cobbo can shift to right centre? That’s what he’ll need to do for f he plays Origin

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Could ask the same for Hammer.
Well last year Hammer played left and Holmes played right. I’d assume if Holmes is dropped then Cobbo will play right centre

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Well last year Hammer played left and Holmes played right. I’d assume if Holmes is dropped then Cobbo will play right centre
They would more likely move Hammer considering out of the two he actually plays there normally.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Dearden better find some form fast because the 6 is his now

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Lostboy
  • Fitzy
  • lynx000
  • IceWorks
  • barker
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.