A Bronco in hotwater...

If she's going to make accusations that could ruin someones career, why does she deserve to be protected? Or is this the whole, **** the male, she's a victim thing again?
It's a sporting article why does it need to reference someone with zero reputation in NRL. I suppose the tele chucked an instagram photo in there as well.

Both of them deserve privacy, because it is innocent until proven guilty. or do the tele go down and write full articles about every DV case that pops up. No this is special circumstances because it is NRL related they could've indicated her as his partner, etc. rather than her life story. I think there's more words about her than TPJ and it's meant to be a sporting article.

It's a sporting article why does it need to reference someone with zero reputation in NRL. I suppose the tele chucked an instagram photo in there as well.

Both of them deserve privacy, because it is innocent until proven guilty. or do the tele go down and write full articles about every DV case that pops up. No this is special circumstances because it is NRL related they could've indicated her as his partner, etc. rather than her life story. I think there's more words about her than TPJ and it's meant to be a sporting article.

Absolutely. But as soon as one doesn't have that privacy, the other should lose it too.

If she's going to make accusations that could ruin someones career, why does she deserve to be protected? Or is this the whole, **** the male, she's a victim thing again?

This, this and some more of this.

I agree, but your issue should be with the whole thing. No charges have been laid so don't they both deserve that privacy?

Of course it's the telecrap that drags it into the gutter by naming the woman involved. Seriously how is spreading her name, age, location and occupation needed.

Not that I am defending the Telegraph but they simply re-published the original Courier Mail article...

It's not a sporting article.

Chris Clarke wrote the piece, and he's the crime reporter. Appears P15 in the CM today in the news section.

I agree, but your issue should be with the whole thing. No charges have been laid so don't they both deserve that privacy?

My issue is with the whole thing... and probably the media in general haha it's all turned to tabloid BS

I agree if TPJ I found not guilty, she should be charged for defermation of character

I agree if TPJ I found not guilty, she should be charged for defermation of character

I don't think there is a charge for defamation of character. It would be up to TPJ to sue her, which would probably be very, very hard. Just because somebody is found not guilty it does not mean they didn't do it, it means there was insufficient evidence to prove it happened. I think there are a few legal eagles on BHQ, they would be able to explain it better than myself but I believe that's how it goes.

Unless he can prove loss, there is no defamation. And it's not like he would want to drag his name through that sort of thing.
Yeah that's true I guess. It's a shame that people would ever makes false claims about this sort of stuff, makes it hard for actual victims

Yeah that's true I guess. It's a shame that people would ever makes false claims about this sort of stuff, makes it hard for actual victims

Have there actually been any claims made beyond something happened, it's in court?

Have there actually been any claims made beyond something happened, it's in court?
Yeah there has. That he slapped her and man handled her. If she didn't claim that I don't see how it would of ended up in court

Yeah there has. That he slapped her and man handled her. If she didn't claim that I don't see how it would of ended up in court
The police don't need anything from her to ask the Court for an Order. A mates missus denied anything even happened and they still went to Court.

The police don't need anything from her to ask the Court for an Order. A mates missus denied anything even happened and they still went to Court.
How do you come up with he slapped and man handled her then? I do understand what your saying by the way

How do you come up with he slapped and man handled her then? I do understand what your saying by the way
Other evidence - neighbours saw or heard, police saw marks, she rang her best friend and told her something. Stuff like that. Remember, police don’t need to prove it to criminal standard.

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • john1420
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • jd87
  • Browny
  • Justwin
  • mrslong
  • Fitzy
  • simplythebest
  • Financeguy
  • abashii
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.