NEWS Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan altercation

I don’t think we will start slow. Going to Vegas fatigue wise is a non starter. Super rugby teams used to have multiple 20 hour flights a year and still perform. It’s over exaggerated excuses.

Our pre-season hasn’t really been that interrupted, yes shortened and yes the odd injury only ones of note have been Arthars and Riki but our spine and new inclusions have been predominantly fine. Obviously Reyno and Mam have had there little issues but they have been like week long rest issues nothing substantial.

We were the best side come the end of last year we played garbage in that grand final and nearly won. I think Baker and Willison as inclusions gives great balance to our forward pack. Not to mention a starting Corey Jensen is literally going to go down as an immortal of our game. Peeks and Cobbo will be on fire. Oates looks like a 23 year old again and Arthars if he comes out like he did last year or improved look out.

We have started well the past 2 seasons with injuries uncertainty in positions and touch schedules so I don’t expect anything to change.
Oi mods someone want to delete my post…

Boys need to be more selective with who they chill with.

Real friends would never release this kind of stuff.
Boys need to be more selective with their shoe selection. Patty clearly knew what was up with the dark shoes and stepped on green shirts shoes (is that Oatesy?) and it went hey wire from there.

I think most blokes would be lying if they said they hadn’t done this at some stage with a mate or someone they are hanging out with at some stage in their life. Tempers can flare, testosterone is high and this is what happens. It’s a non-issue hopefully that green shirt is oatesy and not a stranger and this will be a non issue. This stuff happens pretty often. They make up and are best buds before the nights over.

Yes you guys are right but we don't need our captain, future captain and club legend embroiled in controversy three weeks out from the season opener.

The media will blow this up.

Yes you guys are right but we don't need our captain, future captain and club legend embroiled in controversy three weeks out from the season opener.

The media will blow this up.
Hope the Broncos can contain the fallout.

Bigger concern is media getting a hold of the full video? Only assuming of course that there is a longer version. Just get the feeling that there might be.

EDD2D666 688E 423B 8CA4 ADDED1C6F68C

Is this what it’s about? Its behind a pay wall and I didn’t get to see the Instagram link before it was deleted. What did I miss? Lol

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  • armchair
  • teampjta
  • cento
  • TimWhatley
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.